Chapter 26

'Cause I'm back, yes I'm back, oh I'm back, yes I'm ba a a a ack, back in black, yes I'm back in black! -Back in Black (AC⚡️DC)

Lets talk about the BIG elephant in the room... MICHAEL IS BACK IN BLACK!! (See what I did there ;) ?)

*~*~*

A month has passed since Luke has left and everything is the same. Jude already did his first crawl and his eyes are turning bluer every day.

"Hey guys!" I say to the screen of my computer where I'm talking ti the guys.

"HEY EMMA! WHERES OUR LITTLE GUY?!" Calum screams and I laugh and bring Jude to the screen. "HEY LITTLE ROCKER!" Calum keeps on screaming.

"Geez, stop screaming!" I tell him and placing Jude in my lap.

"Guys give me that. Let me talk to my girlfriend and son" Luke says pushing the guys and showing himself on the screen. "Hey baby" Luke says with a warm smile.

"Hey Luke" I say smiling back. "Say hi to daddy" I say grabbing Jude's little arms.

"Did someone call me?" Ashton says appearing in the screen. "Because I'm pretty sure someone said daddy" He smirks.

"You and your daddy kink" Luke says and pushes him so Ashton falls to the ground then walks out.

"How's everything?" I ask him.

"Everything's fine I guess. We're always in the move and it gets really tiring sometimes. I just wanna go home" He says as he rushes his hands through his face.

"And I want you to come" I say lowly.

"I love you Emma" He says and I feel my heart warm.

"I love you Luke"

*~*~*~

SORRY ITS SO BORING THIS CHAPTER.

A FILLER.

THE WORST FILLER IN THE HISTORY OF FILLERS.

#NOSHAME