Chapter 6

This chapter didn't appear to everyone so I needed to post it again. If you already read it you can skip it because its the same.

Yay!! An update!

We keep this love in a photograph, we make this memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing, our hearts were never broken and times forever frozen, still.

-Photograph (Ed Sheeran)

+~+~+~+~+

Emma's POV

"What do you mean your his daughter?" I ask her anger taking over me.

"Wait... You're Emma right?" She asks me and I become even more confused by the fact that she knows my name.

"How do you know my name?" I ask her.

"Your father, well OUR father, wanted me to tell you something"

"Well tell me" I tell her starting to become frustrated.

"When we're alone. Meet me tomorrow in the Central Park Starbucks at 10:40 and we can talk. Bye I gotta go" She tells me and leaves without any kind of explanation.

---------------------

I walk in Starbucks and 10:40 just like she asked me but I don't see her anywhere. I take a seat on a table the window as order a hot chocolate, the usual. I check my watch and it says its 10:46 when I see her coming in.

"Hey!" I scream at her and she sees me and heads towards my table.

"Sorry I'm late. There was a lot of traffic" She explains and I just nod.

"What did my father wanted you to tell me?" I ask her desperate. She takes out a box from her purse ad gives it to me. It's a small wooden box with my name carved on top of it. I stare at it not making and kind of movement.

"Are you jus gonna stare at it? Open it" She tells me and I place my hands on the box ready to open it but quickly remove them.

"No." I tell her shaking my head.

"What do you mean by no?" She asks me.

"I'm gonna open it when I'm alone. Not with a stranger" I snap at her and I see hurt flashing through her eyes but I disappears so fast that it makes me believe it was just my imagination.

"I'm Lucy. I'm 16 years old. I'm a junior in high school and I live with my stepfathers, Natasha and Jack. What else you want to know?" She asks me annoyed.

"Well I don't know. Maybe I would like to know a person for more than a day before opening something that my father left for me in front of them?" I snap at her just as annoyed. Maybe a little more... Or a lot more.

"No need to be rude ok?" She says starting to calm herself.

"Look at us. We just met and we're acting like sisters already" I tell her and tangle my fingers in my hair.

"Whatever" She says lowly and rolls her eyes.

"I think I'm gonna go now.." I say since the air became awkward.

"Fine. Heres my number in case you want to know anything else" she hands me a pink piece of paper. I hate the color pink. I grab the paper and walk out of the cafeteria.

Luke's POV

We finally finished the shows in UK and we're going to Australia. Maybe I'll see Emma and try to work things out. I just hope she lets me talk to her.

"Heey" Niall says throwing himself in the couch next to me. "What are you watching?" He asks. The tv is on but I'm not paying attention to it. I quickly look at the tv and realize an episode of How I Met Your Mother is on. I love this show.

"How I Met Your Mother" I tell him.

"Cool. I love the show" Niall says and starts watching the show. I try to focus on the tv but my mind is somewhere else and I can't seem to concentrate on anything else than Emma.

I miss her beautiful big grey eyes, red lips, perfect curvy body, pale face...

Something knocks me out of my thoughts. A big bump. I glance at Niall and see his worried face.

"What's wrong?" I ask him confused.

"I don't know. Let's go check it out" Niall says and I nod. We walk outside and realize everyone else is out too. Everyone had worried expressions on their faces.

"What's wrong?" I ask getting worried myself. I knit my fingers together and I felt my hands starting to get sweaty.

"The bus doesn't work. We're temporarily trapped here" Liam answer my question and my stomach falls. Suddenly I feel like wanting to vomit.

"But we're in the middle of nowhere" I tell them.

"Exactly" Ashton states with the worlds most worried face.

Oh no.