Hey guys

Heeeeeeey

Hey my loves. I've been working on some new stories and I would love for you to check them out please? I would really appreciate it.

-Galaxies - 'Your eyes have a million galaxies trapped in them... Its beautiful'

When a blind boy and a depressed girl collide //Michael Clifford fanfiction.

-Stockholm Syndrome - 'Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors'

A college girl and his captor fall in love //Luke Hemmings fanfiction. M FOR MATURE! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. CONTAINS POSSIBLE SMUT AND TRIGGERING SCENES. 

-My Last Name - 'He was rich, I was poor... He was somebody, I was no one... And all of the sudden, everything changed'

An orphan escapes from the orphanage, and all her life turns around when 5 boys rescue her //Harry Styles fanfiction.

-Farm Life - 'A cheery farm girl that is stuck living with a depressed city boy'

A city boy is forced to live in a farm with one of her mom's best friends and her family.. What he didn't know was that he was gonna meet the girl that changes all of his perspectives of life//Teen Fiction.

-Bulimia - 'I just wanted to help her..'

New boy in town makes friend with a bulimic girl//Luke Hemmings fanfiction.

-Falling for a Bully - 'She's Emma. The geek, innocent, nice, and beautiful girl.

He's Luke. The player, bad boy, and bully.

They've known each other for a long time. Luke hates and bullies Emma and she doesn't know why.

When the science teacher makes them science partners would Luke give up his plan for revenge because of of love? Or is it all an act?' //Luke Hemmings fanfiction.

Alone - 'Sequel to Falling For A Bullying.

When two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back.'

Follow the exciting story of Luke and Emma in the second book.//Luke Hemmings fanfiction.