Chapter 12

I got my type, tattoos and skinny jeans, black boots and piercing -Dracula (Bea Miller)

*~*~*

Emma's POV

I started walking away but heard that mu name was being called. I turn around and find Luke running towards me.

"I will come back to you" He told me and I smiled turned and started walking away again.

"No you wont..." I whisper to myself when I was far away from him knowing its true.

Luke's POV

A few days later we finally got a word about the tour.

"Okay guys we have 9 more shows and then you'll go back to your families for Christmas and New Year. The next one is in Canada. Get ready. It seems like they arranged everything and were going tomorrow" Paul, 1Ds manager, said smiling and I smiled too. 7 weeks and I'll see Emma again.

*1 week later*

We were already in Canada and getting ready for the meet & greet for our first show. A girl finished fixing my hair and the boys and we were off to the meet & greet. The boys of 1D separate from our group and go to the other room for the firs session of the Meet&Greet. First the fans go and take photos with them and then they come to where we are.

"Hi. I'm Hannah" the first girl came in giggling and with her face red. "I'm a huge fan. I love you so much!" She tells us and all of us smile.

"Thanks" I tell her and give her a hug.

We take the photo and she asks for an autograph. We sign a poster she had of us and walked away giggling. A few more girls come inside and asks for the picture and autograph. I don't pay much attention after a few girls but my mind completely went off when a light-brown skinned girl, with brunette hair, and brown eyes with a lot of curves I may say.

"Hi. My name is Cheyenne! I love you guys so much! Your my favorite band if all times!" She tells us smiling from ear to ear and I smile.

"I'm Luke" I begin to say but she cuts me off.

"I know. I mean.. Hi I'm Cheyenne. You're my favorite" She tells me and I smile even wider.

"It's really nice to meet you Cheyenne" I tell her hugging her and kissing her cheek lightly and she blushes. I laugh at her reaction and take out my phone.

"Here. Save your number. Maybe I'll text you" I tell her and she smiles and a few tears scape her eye.

"Really? Su- Sure" She tells me taking my phone from my hand and saving her phone number. She takes a photo with us and ask us for a signed poster. She walks away and I begin to feel a little down again.

After everything is finished we walk back to the changing room and put our little headphone on our ear.

"You liked her. Didn't you?" Calum ask me and all the boys nod with silly smiles on their faces apart from Ashton.

"Of course not" I tell them even though I'm not sure myself if thats true.

"Then why did you give her your number?" They asked me.

"First: she gave me her number.
Second: I was trying to be nice.
Third: at least I can get girls. Unlike you guys." i told them and they rolled their eyes.

"Because we have girlfriends you dummy" Calum says chuckling and I silently laugh.

Maybe I do like Cheyenne. Maybe not. I don't know. Now I'm confused. Great.

*~*~*

WORST CHAPTER EVER! SOOO SORRY YOU GUYS :/