Chapter 25

I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all. -Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)

*~*~*

The day arrived. Today we're going back on tour. This time everything is gonna be harder with the baby here. I'm gonna miss that little guy so much. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.

"Hey, Luke, don't cry. This time we're gonna stay right here waiting for you, right jude?" Emma tells me noticing the tears in my eyes and moves Jude around and I smile.

"I'll miss you guys so much" I tell them and Emma leaves Jude on the floor and walks up to me.

"You're gonna make me cry" She tells me wrapping her arms around my neck and pecking my lips.

"Remember what happened the first time I left? That I got drunk and you didn't know what was happening?" I tell her chucking and she smiles.

"Yeah... We grew so much since last year. It's amazing" She whispers and I take that moment to admire her beauty for the last day for the next months.

"I love you" I whisper and she looks up at me and smiles. She leans closer and kisses me.

"I love you more" She bumbles once we break the kiss.

"Hate to say this but we need to get to the airport love birds" Ashton says coming in the room and I look at the floor.

"Let's go" Emma tells me taking the baby from the floor and grabbing my hand.

"Let's go" I tell her and start walking to the door and into the van. I'll miss sleeping in a bed, next to Emma and Jude, instead of sleeping in a bunk with a wall beside me and Calum under me.

I'll miss Emma and Jude.

"Hey Luke. We're here" Emma said snapping me out of my thoughts and I blinked rapidly getting back to reality.

"Huh?" I mumble.

"We're here. We're at the airport" Emma tells me and walks out of the van with Jude still in her hands. I walk out after her and take the baby out of her hands.

"I'm gonna miss you so much little guy. You know that right?" I say talking like a baby. I just love Jude. He has Emma's auburn hair and my big blue eyes. He's a little Lemma. You know because Luke and Emma make Lemma. Michael made the ship name. That probably explains why its so shitty. Just kidding. I love Michael. I hope he doesn't kill me if he finds out I even thought of that. Please don't kill me Michael. You're the best. I love you.

All the guys start saying goodbye to their girlfriends and relatives. But of course not even my dad cares about me to call me to check up on me. He may be in Miami with my brothers but internet now exists.

That God I found a new family. The family I love the most. Emma & Jude.

"Well this is goodbye little guy" I say sill carrying Jude in my arms. "Take care of mommy okay?" I whisper in his ear as tears start to travel down my cheeks and into my shirt. I turn to Emma and breath deep.

"Baby... I'll miss you so much you can't even imagine" I tell her and she grabs my free hand.

"I'll miss you to" She tells me and I smile. She cups my face and kisses me. The kiss lasts for ever and it feels like I depend on it. Well I do depend on it. It's my last kiss with Emma for months. I savored the kiss and tried to capture the sweetness and tenderness of her lips. When we finally pull away, its the opposite. I didn't need to pull away to breath. I need to kiss her again to be able to breath. She's my oxygen.

"I love you Emma. And you too Jude" I tell him handing him back since now I'm gonna enter the airport.

"I love you too Luke, and I'm sure Jude loves you too. Have a safe flight. See you tomorrow Luke" She told me. We didn't say goodbye because it made us feel like we're never gonna see each other again, so we say See you tomorrow instead.

"See you tomorrow Emma" I tell her giving her a last kiss and walking in the airport leaving everything behind.

*Fast forward*

And boy, when I came back it did feel like I just leaved the day before I came back.... But nothing was the same. Nothing was ever gonna be the same again.

Not now that I lost Emma and Jude forever. They're never gonna forgive me for what I did while on tour.

*Back to the present*

"I love you Emma and Jude" I whisper once they're officially out of my sight.

*~*~*

WHO WANTS TO HAVE TO OPPORTUNITY TO BE A CHARACTER IN THE BOOK?? ;)