Chapter 30

"Where to, ma'am?" The driver asked Nicki after she closed the cab's door.

"Club Miami." She responded. He nodded and drove off. She late for her own birthday bash. Well, fashionably late, though.

She sighed and leaned back checking the time on her phone. 8:56. Good thing the club is only 30 minutes from the hotel she was staying at so no hard feelings.

She looked at her wallpaper which was a picture of then before she left to the airport a few days ago. They've been going out a couple of times, with OJ of course. It was really nice to spend some quality time with them, even though it didn't last that long. With busy schedules they have, we still found some time to bond. She bit her lip as she recalled that morning.

Nicki had just finished settling OJ on the backseat. It seemed like she and Drake were taking forever to say goodbye. She was leaning against the car and he stood in front of her.

"So..." He said.

"So..."

"You sure you don't want to leave OJ with me?"

"Drake, we've talked about this. I don't think it's the right time. Maybe some other occasion."

"Okay, okay... Imma leave it. But only if you give Mama Carol a big hug for me."

"Will do." Drake and her started giggling. She knew he was also remembered how her mother was their shipper. Good times. A few seconds in silence later, he leaned over to her. She was waiting for a kiss on the cheek, but then again, the one place she wasn't expecting to get a kiss on. Their lips were moving in perfect sync. He had his hand in the back of her head, pushing her gently more and more to him. He wanted this. Hell, she wanted this. She put my hands over his chest as they  continued French-kissing until Nicki heard knocking behind me. It made her jump. She turned around and opened Odelle's door.

"Mom, your phone was ringing."

Oh. She got it out of her purse which was on the front seat. It was Trina. She called her back as she started the car. The boys were saying goodbye to each other with a handshake they created. They finished the same time Nicki's call ended. Drake walked around the car over to her window.

"Call me when you get there." He said.

"Maybe."

"Aren't you just a player."

"Aren't you just a stalker."

He chuckled. "Just call me, okay?" while running his thumb over my cheek. The chills. She placed her hand over his and stopped him.

"I have to go."

He took a step back. "And you're free to." The last thing she saw was him flashing me his well-known smirk before hitting the road.

Haven't stopped thinking about that one moment. She had to admit that kiss got her hyped but she missed Safaree so much. She didn't know when would he come back, if he comes back. Anyways, she just closed her eyes, preparing herself for another night of turn up.

When she arrived at the  club, the security escorted her to the VIP section which was upstairs. She was looking at the life of the party, with her hands wrapped around the handrail.

"GIVE IT UP EVEBODY, MISS MINAJ IS THE BUILDING!" Said DJ Holiday. "NOW LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

Nicki looked down at the crowd who was roaring at her, people raising glasses at her, cameras taking pictures of her. She waved at them and blew them a kiss. That's when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Trina there smily and all.