Chapter 19: Happy Valentine's day

"Happy Valentine's day, bae." Drake hugged Nicki by her waist. He came to pick her up at her house. She had went there straight after her shift.

"Happy Valentine's day to you too Brey." She kissed his cheek.

"You ready to go?"

"Not quite." She went into the living room and came back a few seconds later with a gift wrapped in red and handed it to him.

"Thank you. shall I open it now?"

"If you want."

"I'll open mine if you open yours." He handed her her gift.

His was a customised white mug with 'Dricki' written in black ink and a couple of red hearts. Hers was a cute little bracelet full of little charms and her initials chromed.

"Aww, thank you Aubs. This is so cute." Drake took the bracelet off of her hand and put it around her wrist.

"Your welcome."

She moved her hand around trying to get a good look of it. "You just love showering me with jewelry, don't you?"

"A million dollar jewerly to million dollar girl." he hugged from behind and gave her a kiss on her neck.

"You still live with your mother, though."

"Okay..." He chuckled while releasing her. "Let's go, we don't wanna be late."

***

"Two tickets to How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, please." Drake said to the guy behind the counter. They were at the cinema to watch this movie Nicki has been dying to see.

"That'll be $18." He payed for the tickets and got themselves sweet popcorn and drinks.

Afterwards, they went to Central Park where they had a picnic and a calm walk. It was a simple date but Nicki loved it anyways. Nothing over the top like a lot of people would do.

•••

"Brey!" She couldn't stop giggling. He knew that she can't handle long tickling sessions but he just wanted to see her in a cheery mood. "Stop tickling me!"

"No can do!"

"Stop, please! I can't breathe!" By this time, she was breathing heavily and laughing hard trying not cry.

"See, there's that beautiful smile I was dying to see." He tugged a loose strand of her curly hair behind her ear. She looked down smiling.

"You know I hate it when you tickle me. That hurts."

"But you love me though."

"Yenh, but do that again and I'll kill you."

"You say that everytime."

"So... I'm plotting it for the right day." Nicki said with the most serious face she could pull off.

"You know I dn't believe."

"Do it again and you'll see it."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." Nicki said with such confidence yet it was knocked onto the bed when Drake tackled her. She tried kick him but her height was an issue, so she tried to use her arms. They ended up playing fight. After rolling around for dominance, Nicki ended up on of him. She put her hands up in the air for like a happy dance, but Drake pushed her off and pinned her against the bed making her squealed then groan.

"That's not fair. You cheated."

He pecked her lips. "So?"

"So? I want a rematch."

He pecked her lips again. "For what?"

"I know what you're doing. Stop teasing me." She smiled show off both of her dimples.

He wasted no time and fully kissed her lips and grabbed her hips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his hair. The fact that they had the privacy of his room...

She let her tongue ask to entrance which was gladly accepted. Just like that, things stared to get heated. Drake started to take off her blouse as he was starting to get hard. As soon as Nicki fell back into reality, she stopped him then sat up Indian style.

"What's wrong?" Drake asked.

"I... Kinda can't."

"Why not? Is there something wrong?" Oh, how she wanted to tell him but fear and cowardice took over.

"'Cause... I'm on my period." She blurted it out in a out of panic suddenly feeling bad and guilty for lying to him. Something she always hated to do. Maybe she should have told the truth right away.

"Alright, I understand." Nicki could sense the bit of disappointed in his voice. We all know that is a major turn off.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"It's okay." They stayed quiet until Nicki broke that awkward silence.

"I think I better get going. It's getting late."

"I'll text you later. Bye."

"Bye." With that, Nicki got up and went back home.