Chapter 26: The fuck is going on here

3 days later

The sun beamed through the curtains shining on Nicki's and Odell's and woke them up. Nicki felt something nudging beside her. She opened her eyes and saw Odell wide awake.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning mommy!" She loved it when he called her 'mommy'. It were little things like this she cherished. I just wish he doesn't grow up so fast, she thought.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"Can we go to the park, please?"

"Of course we can go." She kissed his cheek. "Alright, time to get up. Let's get ready, then we'll have breakfast and off to the park."

"Can I pick my clothes?"

"Go head. I'll call you when your bath is ready." He jumped out of bed and ran to his room to get his clothes. Nicki got up right after him.

Two hours later and they were both ready, had something to eat and headed to the park.

***

After spending two hours there, they went to a restaurant for a nice meal during lunch time. Since they had nothing else to do and plenty of time to kill, they decided to go to the mall, just for fun, but ended up returning back home with 5 shopping bags.

Nicki ran a bath for Odell then went to take her own shower. Then she put on some PJ shorts and a white tank top.

"Can we make pizza?"

"Sure, why not." She walked to the kitchen with her son following her. "Do you remember want do we need to make a pizza?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now start handing mommy the things you can reach and mommy will get the rest."

Both rounded the kitchen gathering the pizza's singredients, for the base and toppings. Once it was done, they went to the living room and did a channel surfing. They caught Finding Nemo at the very beginning so they decided to go with that.

They watched the movie, but Odell fell asleep halfway through it. When it was over, Nicki carried him to his room and tugged him to bed. It was only 7 and she wasn't tired at all, she decided to watch a couple of Judge Judy DVDs she bought about a week ago.

After about two and a half episodes later, the doorbell rang. Who could that be, she wasn't expecting any visitors. Lazily, she muted the TV and went to answer the door without even bothering to look through the peephole.

"H-..." She started off as she opened the door only to see a chest. Just when she was about to look up, this familiar grip held her and his lips were on hers like he was hungry for her. And something more... For pleasure? For love? No, it can't be. Can it? She couldn't quite figure it out but there was obviously a hidden emotion there.

Her thoughts were going a thousand per minute. She had a man, for crying out loud. She tried thinking about Safaree, maybe that could make her come to her senses and stop this. He's so good to her, neither of them deserved this, but the heat, lust and the doubtful love mixed with the simple fact that his Gucci cologne was intoxicating her took over her body and she simply gave up.

She deepened the kiss wanting more and more each second that passes by, next thing she knew, she had her legs around his waist. It's about to go down. Would she regret this? Maybe. But it was too late to back out now, both were already consumed by love and lust.

***

Safaree has been trying to call Nicki for 10 minutes now and she hasn't answered. He figured she was just having a lazy day since it was Sunday morning. So he decided to simply go to her place.

When he got there, he went up to her floor and rang the doorbell. Nothing. That's when he remembered he had a spare key that he kept in his wallet. He used it to get inside. It was unusually quiet until he heard little noises coming form Odell's room.

"Hey lil' man." OJ looked up from his toys and when to hug Safaree.

"Uncle Faree!"

"Did you asleep well?"

"Yeah. I had this dream where m-..."

"That's good buddy. Tell you this, how about I take you out later for ice cream and you tell me all about your dreams?"

"Yay!"

"Lemme just go check on your mommy first. Okay?"

"Okay." With that, he exited the room and went to Nicki's. He carefully opened the door and saw a bunch of clothes around on the floor, then he looked at the bed.

"YO, THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" He yelled as he was staring hard at Drake that had his arm around Nicki's waist, both sleeping peacefully, until now.