Epilogue

It's been a few months after Nicki gave birth. She was even starting to get cranky in her daily bases with all of the baby crying, breastfeeding and their bad timing. They simply weren't giving her a break.

The couple was currently laying on their bed with Drake cuddled up with Nicki trying to get her to sleep. Just when it was having some effect, the girls' crying beamed through the baby monitor they had in their room.

"Drake. your daughters are calling for you." Nicki said still in the mood to catch up with her sleep.

"No ma'am. You are their mother. You go check on 'em."

Lazy ass, she said under a whisper. "Wait, why are we suffering for anyways."

"Odelle!" They both called out for their son, who was now 16. In a matter of seconds, he was at his parents' door wanting to know what was he being called for.

"Yes?"

"Can you go play with your sisters for a while until they stop crying then bring them here?" Nicki asked.

"Mom, my girlfriend just got here. I can't take care of the twins now."

"So...? That's perfect. You check up on your sisters then you can go to the park with them and Vanessa."

"Mom...!" He whined.

"Just for that, you're doing that for the next week."

"Please mom."

"Two weeks."

"Do something dad." He looked at Drake with pleading eyes but he got a shrug from him. This was definitely a lost battle for me.

"Wanna go for three weeks?" Nicki sarcastically offered.

"No thanks, I'm fine." He said leaving the room and mumbling things under he's breath.

Nicki playfully rolled her eyes at him. She knew he was just mad because his dad didn't help him with this. He loves his sisters.

"Be back before 6." She yelled before he could get out of the house.

"Alright. Bye!"

After hearing the front door closing and the car driving away, Drake waited a few seconds before speaking up.

"You hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Exactly. No noise. We're alone."

"Ugh, we got the house to our selves." Nicki said laid on her back with her eyes closing taking in the silence.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I'on know. You tell me." she pecked his lips lightly. Drake smirked and pulled her totally close to him into a sensual make out session.

They know what's about to go down. Love making.

THE END