Regina and Emma in the Bedroom

"Are you sure you want to do this again?" Regina asked. "Last time, you couldn't sit comfortably for almost a week."

"I'm sure," replied Emma.

Regina stood in a white bathrobe. Her caramel-colored eyes stared infatuatedly at her kneeling girlfriend in a bra and thong of white lace.

"You're not gonna dress as the Evil Queen this time?"

Regina chuckled. "That was only for theatrics, Miss Swan. Tonight, you will submit for just Regina."

Emma whined, "But you looked sooo very enticing in that dress."

Regina slipped off the bathrobe, revealing a black, leather leotard. Emma's nipples hardened. The brunette lifted the blonde's chin. "How do I look in this?"

Emma gasped and felt her lace thong dampening. Her emerald eyes traced the curves of Regina's slender legs. "Oh, Regina, you flirtatious fiend. I didn't know you had it in you."

Regina smirked. "Well, maybe you don't know everything about me." She motioned Emma with her index finger. "Come, Miss Swan."

Emma stood. "You know, Ruby's tattoos look pretty sexy on her."

Regina glared at her girlfriend. "Don't push it."

"Have you seen Mulan's new haircut? It's pretty hot."

Regina took Emma around the waist, pulled her tightly, and smacked her ass. "Alright, bitch. Now you've done it."

A wide grin crept over Emma's face.

In a puff of purple smoke, Regina teleported them both to a secret room, newly created within Regina's vault. The brunette wore long, leather gloves and held a long whip in her hand. With the snap of the mayor's fingers, the sheriff's lingerie disappeared, and she hung in the air, wrists tied, body bare, and eyes blindfolded.

Emma asked excitedly, "Where are we? What's going on?"

Regina snapped at her lover, "No questions!" She walked toward the blonde and traced her nipples with the whip. Turning to the sheriff's back, the mayor quickly whipped her left butt cheek. "What was that you said about Ruby?" She growled. Then, she punished the right cheek. "And about Mulan?"

Emma's lips curved into a smile. "Can you imagine Elsa in lingerie? That cute little body of hers. How it would accentuate—" She inhaled sharply at the sensation of a cold, hard, ceramic tip penetrate her rectum.

"Accentuates her what, Miss Swan?" Regina asked as her fingers reached for the sheriff's lower body. They made out as the brunette fingered Emma. "Better choose your next words wisely, my princess. Who is the fairest one of all?"

Emma trembled with anticipation for the discipline that would follow. "I'd say Killian's dick was pretty fair."

Regina untied the blonde's wrists. Using magic, she lifted Emma in her arms and laid her on the black bed inside the secret room.

The sheriff's jaw dropped as she felt something hard inside her. "Ughhh!" She moaned. "I was joking, Your Highness. I've had enough dick in my life. I want your soft smoothness, my love."

Regina removed the strap-on and began scissoring Emma on the bed. The blonde panted and moaned Regina's name over and over. Then, the brunette removed the blindfold and kissed the blonde passionately. She lied on her back next to the sheriff. Emma licked and sucked the mayor's nipples. Her lips moved lower down Regina's body. After several intensely passionate minutes, the blonde stopped. "Um, Regina?"

"Yes, my princess?"

"Not to ruin this incredible night, but I really have to pee."

Regina huffed and rolled her eyes. She teleported them back home for Emma to use the bathroom. When blonde returned to the master bedroom, she asked the brunette, "Wanna share the last of that PB 'n Chocolate ice cream in the freezer?"