Tell-Tale Heart

Damn Savior. Regina thought to herself under the spell of shattered sight. Trapping me in my own vault. She looked at herself in the mirror. Look how accurate and anxious I've become. The mayor transformed herself into a sparkling, black dress. Her hair hung in a ponytail. That's better.

Emma and Elsa ran inside the vault to confront Regina. The Evil Queen shot them a ruthless stare. She beckoned Emma, "Come hither, you conspirator. Is this your new girlfriend now?"

The sheriff simply smirked as she ogled at the mayor's cleavage.

The Evil Queen hurled a fireball in the direction of the blondes. They shielded themselves by holding up the cuffs on their wrists, freeing themselves from their restraints.

"Go!" Emma told Elsa. "I'll stall her as long as I can." Elsa fled the vault.

Regina threw more flames at Emma, who narrowly dodged the attacks.

"Stop this, Your Majesty. I don't want to fight you."

The Evil Queen did not stop her attacks. "You will kneel before the queen, Miss Swan."

Emma sent a spell, knocking Regina backward and locking her inside one of the many chambers. Then, the blonde apparated out of the vault to help Elsa fight the Snow Queen.

You thought that was enough to defeat me? Regina thought. She must be at the station. The Evil Queen teleported there, only to find another familiar enemy.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the handsomely, high and mighty Snow White."

"You don't scare me, hardheadedly horrible stepmother."

Charming yelled at the Evil Queen, "We know the truth, Regina! You have our daughter under a spell or a love potion. If it were up to her, she would never love someone like you!"

Regina gritted her teeth and hissed at Charming, "How dare you say that! I have never forced Emma to love me!"

"Please stop fighting," Anna admonished. "You're all under a spell. I'm sure Emma hasn't taken a love potion."

Snow glared at her former stepmother, "We won't let you take Emma away from us! Why did you place an enchantment on our beautiful daughter?"

"I didn't! But answer me this; why did you have to give birth to such a beautiful daughter? Emma is wonderful and fascinating and courageous and sincere, and it tortures me incessantly! Answer me, how the Savior, the one meant to destroy me, could love me?" Angrily, she reached into her own chest and removed her blackened heart. "I am a worthless wretch! How could a heart as pure as Emma's love this?" She waved her own heart in front of Snow. "I don't deserve her, but she says she loves me. Answer me, why you would take her away from her love!" A flame incinerated in Regina's free hand as her eyes pierced Snow's, "Don't get in the way of Emma's happiness! You got your ending with Prince Charming. Why would you stop your daughter pursuing hers?"

Neal started screaming.

Regina turned around, "Will you restrain that wailing child?" She extinguished the burning blaze in her hand. Then, she twirled her finger in the direction of the baby, sending a swirl of silver dust. "He has a wet diaper, you fools!"

The baby immediately stopped crying. Kristoff held him up, then gave Regina a funny look. "You changed his diaper." Neal happily waved and smiled at Kristoff.

Charming yelled at Regina, "You're already taking Emma away from us! Don't you lay a hand on our son!"

Regina sent purple smoke toward Anna, Kristoff, and the baby. The three vanished from the station.

* * *

Anna, Kristoff, and the baby transported to the beachfront. "Now what?" Asked Kristoff, still holding the baby in his arms.

"I don't know Kris—Ah!" Anna tripped in the sand.

"Anna, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. My foot just hit something." Anna picked up a glass bottle with a note inside and read it. "Kristoff?"

"Yes?"

"Take care of the baby. I need to find the Snow Queen."