Dr. Henry Mills

Emma catches the flu from being caught in Elsa's ice wall too long and ends up sharing her germs with her girlfriend, Regina. It's up to their son to take care of them. Emma learns a secret about Regina's dark past as the Evil Queen and wants to bring it up, despite Regina's reluctance.

____________________________________________________________________________

Regina smiled, "There's my gorgeous princess."

The blonde pulled down the brunette's satin, red, pajama pants and white cotton panties. Then, she abruptly turned her head and coughed a few times. Afterward, she began fingering Regina. "I know you'd never hurt me like that, Regina. You have to admit, the feeling's exhilarating."

Regina closed her eyes, not wanting to admit how much she loved dominating her subjects. The mayor kicked her legs and moaned in delight.

"Can we awaken just a tiny flame from the cough past? Just try?"

Regina moaned. "Okay. We can try. But if you don't like it or if I hurt you, we'll stop and never bring it up again."

"Understood......Your Majesty."

Regina grabbed the blonde's hair and pulled hard. Then, she sat up and slapped Emma across the arm. "If I still had my strap on, I'd fuck you from behind right now."

The sheriff smirked, "I love hearing this kinky side of you." With her mouth, the sheriff covered the mayor's entire sex.

Regina's hips shook. She pulled the blonde's hair harder. Then she bit down on her own arm to muffle the sound of her screaming, so Henry wouldn't hear.

Emma finished with soft kisses on Regina's thighs. "That's my queen." She shot Regina a flirty smile as she lied back down beside her.

"ACHOO!" Regina wrapped her arms around Emma. The sheriff nestled her head against the mayor's chest and closed her eyes. The brunette kissed the blonde's forehead. "You are amazing, Emma. Are you feeling any better?"

"My throat hurts."

Regina handed her a glass of water and felt her forehead. "Your fever's gone. That's a relief."

"Cab I hab a tissue, please?"

Regina passed her the box. "First, you nearly freeze to death. Now you have a terrible flu. If I see that ice witch again, I swear I will..." her voice became hoarse. She cleared her throat a few times.

"Don't call her that. Her name is Elsa."

Regina drank some water. "I'll rip out her heart!"

"Regina, she didn't mean to lock me in the ice. She just doesn't know how to control her powers."

"But—"

"You weren't there with me. You didn't see her. She was terrified of herself. Elsa needs someone to help her with her magic, that's all."

"There's no one in Storybrooke with freak ice powers like her."

"But many of us have magic powers."

"I'm not helping her."

"You know that I have trouble controlling my magic sometimes."

"Sometimes?"

Emma gently kicked her. "Exactly. With Elsa, it's the same way."

Regina held Emma tighter and kissed her cheek. "You nearly died the other night. I thought I lost you."

Emma lifted her head and kissed Regina on the lips. "Regina, Elsa doesn't know how she got here, how to get home, or where her sister is. She doesn't know what to do. We need to give her a second chance and help her."