Dragon Queen (Flashback from the Enchanted Forest)

"Right here, Stepmother!" Snow shouted from the rooftop of a nearby house. She aimed an arrow at the queen. Suddenly, the seven dwarfs and other allies of Snow's took out all the royal guards.

Regina fell right into a trap. Before she realized what happened, the village surrounded her, aiming arrows, swords, flaming torches, and pitchforks at their queen. "You think this is enough to defeat me? My dark magic can end all of you!"

"Not for long!" Snow yelled. She aimed her arrow at Regina's feet, releasing a vial of squid ink on her, making her stand still, unable to move.

Dammit! Regina thought. Suddenly, an enormous, black dragon appeared. It breathed fire onto the village, destroying it. Snow White escaped to safety, and the remaining townsfolk fled. Only Regina, the dragon, and the carriage remained. The dragon nuzzled its head against Regina's paralyzed body.

After a while, the squid ink wore off, allowing Regina to move again. "Thank you, Mal."

Maleficent turned back to her human form. "A pleasure, Queenie. How do you like your new outfit?"

Regina posed for Mal in her new, elegant, black dress. "Practically perfect in every way."

"Just like you. Perhaps we'll go to the tailor's again sometime."

Regina blushed and looked shyly at the ground.

"Regina, I have a favor to ask."

Regina gazed at her affectionately. "Anything, Mal."

"A friend of mine is trapped in King Stephan's castle. If I rescue him, the king will suspect me coming, but he won't notice you."

"Will it be dangerous?"

Maleficent's midnight blue eyes twinkled. "Oh, very. But nothing my little Queenie can't handle." She caressed Regina's arm. "There'll be a reward waiting for you upon your return."

"What if I fail?"

"You won't, babe. But if you did," she winked, "I'd have to severely punish you." She kissed Regina's lips before departing in smoke.

Regina arrived at the Forbidden Mountain the following night. Maleficent lied on a couch in the hall, wearing a magenta nightgown. In her hand, she drank a goblet of red wine. The queen timidly approached the sorceress. "I'm back, Mal."

Maleficent poured her a goblet of wine. "As you should be. Did you find him?"

Regina took the wine, then reached into her bag. "I did, but I couldn't reverse the spell." She held up a stone statue of a raven.

"I didn't expect you to be able to break the enchantment. Here." Abruptly, she used magic to force the statue out of her hand. With a wave of her staff, the bird turned back to life. "You couldn't do it, because he froze by fairy magic." The raven squawked and sat on his master's forearm. "My pet." Sweetly, she stroked under his beak.

"I didn't know you could do fairy magic."

Maleficent nodded. "I used to be a fairy before I discovered the power of dark magic." Mal sent her pet to fly freely around the hall. "Shall we?" She held her arm outstretched for Regina to take. The queen willingly took Maleficent's hand, and they teleported to a private room.

Regina lied naked on a cushioned table. Mal stood above her in a black, leather jumpsuit that covered her body from her arms to her legs. Tears in the leather revealed creamy, white skin. The sorceress gently massaged Regina with oil.

"Ahh!" Regina sighed.

"Mmm, music to my ears, m'lady." She massaged the queen's entire backside. Then, bright yellow and green light radiated from her hands.

Regina felt sharp needles all over her body. She winced in pain. "Oh, Mal," she moaned. "I think King Stephan may have seen me earlier."

"You were supposed to complete your mission undetected."

"I know." A smirk crept its way to Regina's lips. "I've been bad."

Mal quickly slapped her ass. "That's for your rebellious spirit, Queenie! Turn around."

"No."

Maleficent took a flogger and lashed Regina multiple times. Then, she pulled Regina's ponytail of dark brown hair. "You naughty girl! Turn around," she commanded before slapping her ass once more.

This time Regina obeyed. With a strap on, she penetrated Regina, thrusting harder and harder into her. Regina moaned with pleasure. Then with magic, the sorceress pinned the queen to the wall. Regina reached out her hands to Mal's chest, but Mal slapped them away. "Ah, ah, ah."

Abruptly, Mal pulled out before Regina could climax, yet still pinned Regina to the wall by magic. Then, the blonde massaged Regina's shoulders, arms, legs, and feet. Regina panted. With a wave of Maleficent's hand, purple, hot wax began to appear on Regina's shoulders and began pouring down her body. It scalded the skin of her breasts as Maleficent fondled the brunette's entire body. Regina let out a faint whimper and kicked her foot.

Mal dropped Regina to the floor and used magic to hurl her to the bed. Then, she thrust into her again. "You can never sit still, can you?" She smacked Regina's thigh. The queen kept kicking. Mal pulled out and flogged the other leg. Regina hopelessly tried to suppress her giggling while Mal tickled her. Maleficent slapped Regina's arm. Then, she sent a different magic spell through the brunette. Sparkling, red dust floated above the queen's body, and she felt a surge of energy and magical power. Her bare folds dampened, and she felt hot. With a smirk, Maleficent asked, "You like that one, don't you?"

"Mmm-hmmm," Regina moaned. Then, she felt the prickling sensation of thorns as Mal's hands changed color to yellow. As the spell continued, Maleficent fondled the queen's olive-skinned breasts. Then, the sorceress kissed her stomach and fingered her. Regina screamed and moaned with pleasure. Finally, Maleficent gave in to her ultimate desire. She ate out Regina.

The thorn spell grew more intense for Regina. The feeling of exhilaration quickly turned to excruciation. "Mal...Mal, this is too much."

Maleficent didn't hear her, for Regina's lower body held her full concentration.

"I'm serious, Mal. I've had enough...." Regina's arm felt like lead as she lifted it to aim a spell at Mal. "DRAGON!" She screamed. Blue sparks hit the sorcerer, breaking her concentration. The thorn spell stopped, leaving Regina panting on the bed.

Maleficent gasped and looked with concern into Regina's eyes. "Oh, Regina. I'm so sorry." The queen fell asleep with exhaustion. Mal kissed her forehead.