Granny's

A couple of days later, Emma, Regina, Elsa, and Hook caught the real culprit who poisoned Marian's ice cream with a freezing spell. The Snow Queen attacked Hook, but Elsa and Emma stopped her from doing any real harm. Ingrid narrowly managed to escape.

Alone, Elsa entered Granny's diner for breakfast. Ruby, busy waiting tables, didn't see her right away. The blonde sat down at the counter. She heard the brunette singing along to "Is This Love?" By Bob Marley playing on the jukebox as she poured beverages for customers. As Ruby brewed coffee, Elsa stared at her backside. Crystal blue eyes traced Ruby's skinny body, beneath the black and red flannel, down to her tiny waist, all the way to her tight, round ass beneath black jeans. Tattoos, revealed by rolled-up sleeves, covered Ruby's arms. "Elsa!" She exclaimed as she turned around, holding a coffeepot. A black ball cap worn backward donned the name of the restaurant above her head.

Elsa beamed at her and tried her best not to look at her chest. "Hi, Ruby. Are you okay? You look really tired."

"I'm fine. Just had a long day yesterday."

"But Emma said you were off work yesterday when she picked up lunch for us."

"Yeah. Well, I have to wake up early for work. My granny and I have a lot to do before the breakfast rush. Can I get you started with something to drink?"

"Yeah, um." She looked over the menu. "I like milkshakes."

"You gotta try the peanut butter banana milkshake, then. It's the bomb!"

"Okay. I'll have that." Ruby left to take orders from a few tables before starting Elsa's milkshake. The blonde watched in awe of the brunette using a machine to spin ice cream, milk, bananas, and peanut butter.

"Here you go." Ruby set down the shake in a tall, cold glass, as well as a tin of extra ice cream. "I can't chat right now. I have other tables, so I'll take your order in a sec."

Elsa smiled. "Okay." The brunette left, and the blonde enjoyed her milkshake while trying to make sense of the menu. So many of the items looked unfamiliar to her.

"How's your milkshake?" Asked Ruby when she came behind the counter.

Elsa brought down the glass from her mouth. "I'm in peanut butter heaven! Handspun milkshakes back home don't come out this delicious."

Ruby giggled.

"What?"

"You got a little..." She pointed to her mouth.

"Oh!" Elsa wiped her mouth with a napkin. Her face turned pink.

"Did you decide on what to eat?"

"Can I just have white toast and fruit? This," She tapped her milkshake glass, "Was my breakfast."

Ruby smirked at her. "We call that our kids' menu."

Elsa tried hiding her smile.

"It's no problem. Be back when it's ready." She winked at Elsa before taking her menu and going into the kitchen. "Two slices of white toast and a bowl of fruit," She called to Granny, who scrambled eggs over the griddle.

"That's it?" Granny asked. "For the pale skinny girl at the counter?"

Ruby just rolled her eyes.

"That child needs some meat on her bones."

Ruby meant to groan, but it sounded more like a bark.

Granny looked at her sternly, "Careful, Red. You usually still have symptoms a couple of nights after the full moon."

"I'm fine, Granny." She picked up plates of pancakes and eggs to bring out to customers.

A few minutes later, Ruby brought Elsa her breakfast. Elsa spread strawberry jam onto her toast. "Thanks!"

"Of course! Anything that makes you smile." Ruby felt her heart racing. "I'm glad the weather's warmed up a bit."

Elsa nodded. The temperature increased some over the last couple of days, and no more snow fell from the sky. "The ice wall blocking town is a bit thinner too."

"Good! Are you working with Emma to thaw the barrier?"

Elsa felt her palms sweating. "Yeah, Emma's been helping me a lot. She's so kind and forgiving. Her power against the Snow Queen yesterday was incredible." She breathed on her hands to cool them.

"And she's got great hair," Ruby added.

Elsa's eyes widened. "Gorgeous, gold curls and sparkling eyes."

Ruby nodded. "Her body is so sexy. Regina doesn't know how lucky she is to have her."

"Red!" Granny called from the kitchen. "We got customers waiting for their breakfast!"

"Sorry, Granny." She looked back at Elsa. "I get off at one if you want to come back to hang out."

"Okay."

Granny set a receipt in front of Elsa. "Whenever you're ready, dear."

Ruby took the receipt. "No charge."

"Red, people can't just walk in here and expect a free meal. Food costs money."

"I'm paying for Elsa. You can take it out of my check."

Granny clicked her tongue as she deducted the expense at the register.

Ruby winked again at Elsa. "See you later."