No Sleep No School

Toya found himself standing in front of Recovery Girl once more as she finished cleaning up his wounds

Toya found himself standing in front of Recovery Girl once more as she finished cleaning up his wounds. Having gotten a bit of sleep he had been able to receive a small kiss in order to heal his wounds a bit more. Even still he had both arms wrapped up, and his chest had to be restricted as any sudden movements could pull the stitches again.
Desperately he wanted to sleep but it was impossible with so many problems weighing heavy on his mind.
But now was not the time for that, as class had started and they were not there. As much as he wanted to rest his wished for Tokoyami not to fall behind on his behalf outweighed his needs.
Closing his eyes Toya reached out into the void of his quirk, feeling in the darkness for the sound of his classmates. Finding them he gently pulled Tokoyami inside with him, opening his eyes to see the dark haired boy looking around in wonder at the shifting blackness around them. It was like stars in a constant void blackness that looked almost like liquid, shadows fluctuating as they moved, making it seem almost as if reality was bending.
"What is this?" Tokoyami breathlessly asked, his red eyes filled with wonder as Dark Shadow even stretched out in wonder.
"The veil my ancestors have been able to travel through for centuries." Toya hummed before opening up an entrance and pulling Tokoyami through with him.
As the brightness caught back up with them, the two found themselves staring at their classmates using their quirks all around a large rocky room.
"I see you've decided to join us." At the sound of their teachers voice the two turned to find him laying in his yellow sleeping bag with what looked like a juice pack hanging from his mouth.
"How are you talking around that?" Toya hummed curiously causing Tokoyami to glance at him in exasperation.
"Years of practice, speaking of. You two will be working on special moves to prepare for the licensing exam that is coming up. But with your injuries Toya I want you to focus on getting some rest in order to get healed properly. Which is why I talked to your syndicate doctor." At those words Toya straightened up, his eyes shimmering with curiosity.
"This wasn't run by me." Toya hummed, and Tokoyami gently bopped him on the nose causing the shorter boy to huff.
"Not everything has to be controlled by you, listen to our teacher and get healthy. I know you've been wanting to practice but you need to get some rest first." With that the bird boy gave Toya a gentle smile before heading over to the practicing area.
With a long sigh Toya looked down at his teacher with a quirked eyebrow, "Soooo what exactly did you talk to him about?"
Aizawa slurped at his juice without answering, keeping Toya in a state of apprehension before finally responding.
"I had him get ahold of one of my colleagues. He's a psychologist-"
"I don't need therapy." Toya's voice lost its soft appeal as his eyes sharpened, which any weaker man would have crumpled under. Flashes of his parents dead figures weeping at him for help ran across his brain, he knew it wouldn't be possible for him to talk about it though. Especially not to someone he didn't know, and who wasn't apart of the syndicate.
However Aizawa was not so weak, and instead slurped at his juice before speaking up.
"He's not a therapist, his quirk is used to help patients with the inability to sleep due to PTSD, depression, etc. I've already got him on his way, he should meet you at the dorms. And either you let him work his quirk magic on you so you can heal properly or you won't be participating in the hero licensing exam." At the finality of his tone Toya could tell Aizawa was not going to back down from this.
"Fine...but if it doesn't help, I won't take his help and I'll become a vigilante if need be." With that Toya took his leave, heading towards the dorms deciding to walk in order to clear his head.
As he moved across the grass a figure standing in a corner murmuring to himself caught his attention.
"Um...are you okay?" At Toya's voice the boy jumped slightly before turned his head. Toya couldn't held but think of his similar the boy looked like Tokoyami and Shinso and smiled softly up at the boy.
"Oh no...so bright." The indigo haired boy seemed taken aback at the sight of Toya's smile, his shoulders began to shake before he kneeled down on the ground with his arms crossed over his head.
"Hi, I'm Toya Bakugo or is it—it's nice to meet you. I'd shake your hand but my arms still hurt a great deal when I move them." A silence fell over the two as the indigo haired boy murmured to himself over the sun that was standing above him.
Finally after a bit of calming breathes the third year looked up at Toya to see the boy was waiting patiently, his eyes staring up at the sky as clouds passed by. It was then he noticed the dark circles under the younger boys eyes, and the sadness deep within.
Maybe not as much like Mirio as I thought.
"I-I'm Tamaki Amajiki." At those words Toya smiled before looking back at the boy who was slowly getting back to his feet, though his shoulders were still slumped.
"Your one of the Big Three of UA." Toya hummed causing the indigo haired boy to start shaking once more. "Why are you out here?"
"I-I was h-heading to the lunch room...but a c-class was going by." His voice slowly died off as he explained himself, practically wheezing by the time he finished as the idea of being around a whole class of students freaked him out to no end.
"Oh! Well I'm heading to the dorms if you want to walk together!" Toya chirped, his eyes brightening at the prospect of having someone to take his mind off of everything.
Tamaki stated in awe at the blonde boy at the ease in which he was able to comfortably talk to a stranger and even accompany them, even someone as weird as himself.
"A-Are you sure? I don't wanna t-take your time." But already Toya has started off and Tamaki found himself trailing behind the first year with slumped shoulders.
"So, totally on a unrelated note...but does that head usually follow you around?" Toya hummed, but the following screech was his only answer.