Scrunched Faces and Hollow Hearts

A small groan of pain slipped out into the empty room, an arm flailing as it smacked against the bedside table knocking medications to the ground

Pale fingers gripped around as the form of Toya wiggles beneath the sheets, but he was stopped as sharp pains in his head caused him to dizzily fall back into his bed.
Pale eyes trailed over the familiar medical room at the unseen compound before his memories of his kidnap flashed before his eyes.
The boy pulled himself out of the bed with shaky legs, clutching at any furniture nearby to help keep himself up.
His eyes fell down to notice the bandages covering his chest, arms and with a touch he found one around his head as well.
With shaking movements he forced himself to make it across the room to the door, where he found an empty hallway.
The boy made his way down the hall following what seemed to be soft voices, stopping once he was able to make out the conversation.
",..compound over to a boy at his age would cause the unseen to look weak. After the loss of Araki we should have someone strong like Echi-"
"You say that yet you were not here when the boy demonstrated his abilities to the unseen as a whole. He may need training to understand the politics of being our leader, but he is definitely strong enough-"
"Strength isn't always the answer, Araki was a man of brains not just brawn. To have fallen like he did, protecting All Might goes to show how much this world is changing. We should have Echi step in until the boy is ready. Or look to Aki who is-"
"I refuse, the unseen does not need someone like me. I believe in Toya, he is stronger then you give him credit for, elders." The room fell silent at Echi's words, the brother of their previous leader sat at the head of the table. His eyes held a deep sadness but it seemed he was able to keep everything in check with others around.
However, Toya could feel his face scrunched up as he realized the meaning behind their words.
Dad...you too?

He could feel his face tighten as his gut clenched unpleasantly, but just as fast as it came he felt something inside break. His face fell into a blank expression, as his chest felt hollow once more, a similar feeling he had all those years ago.
The boy opened the door silently, his week of training with the unseen making his practically impossible detect even in his hurt state.
He made his way over to the empty seat, noticing that a few unseen who sat silently in the large meeting room had sat up.
The elders didn't seem to notice him until he sat in his fathers chair, Toya didn't speak as he scanned the faces of the people in the room.
"Toya, you shouldn't be out of-" a hand stopped Echi's words and his uncle sat back down before glancing at the stunned faces of the elders.
"I thought you were going to be out for much longer." One of the elders spoke and Toya recognized him as the man who believed Uncle Echi should take over as the unseen leader.
"I don't have time to heal, it seems there has been many changes in my time of weakness." As the boy spoke the elders couldn't help but straighten, finding the boys voice was very soft but he spoke extremely well for his age.
"Toya...your father passed away saving All Might from All for One." The elder who seemed to believe in the boy spoke, his words seeming to tear the emotional hold the boy had.
Blue eyes flickered slightly before the boy gave a nod, "Yes, I caught a bit of this while you spoke...how long have I been out?"
"Two days, there were a few of your classmates here but they have been accompanied home. Your family has also been brought here after the events that unfolded in hopes of keeping all members of the Unseen close by." An elder spoke, his raspy voice seeming to weigh heavy as if the thought of another attack was going to take place at any moment.
"Understood, when will the ceremony to appoint me take place?" At his words Uncle Echi cleanched his teeth, he knew they boy was pushing back his true questions with ones someone in his position should be asking.
I know your curious...when will your fathers funeral be held...

"Since you have woken it's imperative that we do it soon, we need to be ready. Other clans have already began to speak after the events of Araki's death being televised how they were, they the unseen have changed their ways-"
"We have." Toya spoke with such clarity it took a moment for the elders to fully understand the words.
"The Unseen will no longer attack in the dark, now we will protect from every angle. Keeping civilians and heroes alike safe, as villains begin to rise its our time to rise with them. Help them, become them. And we will start at UA, where they seem to be attacking the hardest."

After much debate it seemed to Elders have asked for time to talk, but after Toya's declaration all of the Unseen seemed to follow the boy wholeheartedly.
Toya made his way down the hall shakily as his Uncle walked slowly beside him, black hair sticking in every direction showing the male had been antsy for the past few days.
"He died a hero...All Might was able to beat All for One because of your father..." at Uncle Echi's words the boy stopped in his tracks causing the older man to follow.
"All for One has taken my parents from me...every fiber of my body...is telling me to kill him..." as the boy spoke his fingers began to shake, lip quivering as his emotions seemed to rise up in his chest out into his face. But once more the boy pulled back, his face falling blank as his emotions fell back inside.
Uncle Echi watched this change of expressions with concern, but wasn't sure what to say as the boy made his way into another room.
Katsuki jumped to his feet from the bed he had been on as frazzled eyes fell on the bandaged form of his brother. The hot headed boy jerked forward wrapping his arms around the tiny shaking form of Toya.
"Your alive...your alive...." tears fell from the taller boys eyes as he clutched onto his brother.