Thorns and Roses

Toya found himself once again in the dress room trying to cover the tattoos that now covered his chest and back

Toya found himself once again in the dress room trying to cover the tattoos that now covered his chest and back. Earlier he had been able to use the bathroom conveniently when changing, but as Tokoyami stood beside him feathers ruffled he found it hard to leave.
However he was saved from this as Mineta drew the attention of the other boys, quickly taking his costume off to pull on his button up shirt before he heard the words of Mineta.
Toya's eyes seemed to flare as he jerked forward grabbing the boy before he could look into the hole in the wall.
Vines suddenly bursted from the wall covering the entire area between the two dressing rooms.
The boys fell silent as the usually quiet and sweet boy gripped tightly onto the shorter pervert in their class.
"Try anything and I'll make you disappear for ever." As he spoke his boy seemed to glitch between black shadows of nothingness and his usual skin color.
His classmates eyes honed in on the pale skin peaking from his unbuttoned shirt which seemed different from his usual pale complexion. But the actions of his quirk caused eyes to fall on either the other classmate, or the wall which had been covered.
Katsuki gently shook his brothers shoulder, red eyes holding clear disgust for their classmate but also concern. 
"Toya..." at the sound of his brothers voice the boy seemed to calm down before letting the shorter boy go.
His quirk seemed to stop acting up at blue eyes stared at the wall which now seemed to be covered in a small forest of vines and thorns.
"Thank you Toya." At the soft voice of the girls on the other side he relaxed slightly before turning out of Katsuki's hand moving towards the door. Tokoyami stopped him slightly, putting the jacket of their uniform on his shoulder but other then that let the boy go.
"I'm going to inform Aizawa of the hole, please keep yourselves in check until then." And with that he left.
Collectively the class seemed to relax as Mineta stared with wide eyes at the doorway, his fingers shaking slightly.
"What happened to him?" Kaminari asked, his voice holding concern for his classmate as three boys glanced at one another.
Last they had seen him Toya had seemed a bit different but not as cold as he is now.
Iida made to speak but Katsuki cut him off, and all eyes fell on the older Bakugo.
"He's in a situation...somewhere I can't reach him." Then with those cryptic words the boy continued to get dressed, leaving everyone to silently follow along.
On the other side of the wall the girls stared in wonder as the hole that had been there was now completely covered. Roses of the purest white shade that faded into a deep dark black covered the wall, having formed from the thorns Toya had created.
"It's beautiful..." Ochako murmured and the girls agreed with silent nods as an invisible hand gently pulled off one of the roses to hold it up to her face in wonder.

Meanwhile Toya walked swiftly down the hallway, his school blazer now on as he worked the buttons of his shirt into their holes trying to cover the tattoo before he got to his teacher. Suddenly the boy stop as his frustration caused the wind around him to pick up, his hair wiping around him as blue eyes fell closed.
How can I do this? How can I live these two lives?
The boy felt frustration as the world he had grown up in and the new life he had built finally clashed leaving him in a mental turmoil.

The Last Day of His Training

Toya sat staring at the wall of his room, remembering the days in which his mother would come to wake him for their day of training or studying.
He remembered kindly the days in which she would read him to sleep, telling him it was for the baby. Now he knows she was doing it for him, but at the time he had been so adamant he was old enough to not need bedtime stories.
At the sound of a knock Toya quickly got to his feet wincing when his new tattoos stretched a certain way, but cleared his face of pain before the door opened to show his father.
The male seemed uncertain, a look Toya had never seen on his usually stoic and strong father.
"It's your last day here...I wish to show you something." At that his father moved down the hallway, leaving the door open for Toya to follow.
After a pause he did noticing the house that usually had a few people was empty and he couldn't help but feel curious it's at this.
His father paused slightly at a door that seemed to lead outside before looking at Toya with a sad smile.
"Long ago I had this brought here...as a sort of memoriam. I'm not entirely sure what happened that day 6 years ago, but this is all that was left in the distraction. So I preserved it." After that explanation the syndicate leader opened the sliding doors.
Toya felt his heart suddenly in his throat as he jerked back slightly, memories brought forth at the sight of a familiar figure.
His missing arm aching, causing the boy to grin suddenly at the nub before slowly he moved forward.
"It was hard to get ahold of the reports, but it seemed this was created by your mother to protect you. So I wanted to bring it home." As his father talked Toya gently moved forward before gently placing his hands on the oh so familiar tree. Cherry blossoms fell around the boy as he spoke words he thought would be lost forever.
"Mother...your home."

Toya had been both happy but also saddened at the sight of his mother's natural form, and had a hard time explaining to his father the past. But once he had the older male had stared with tear filled eyes at the tree before sitting beside it and murmuring his love for hours.
Tears burned the boys eyes but a familiar voice caused him to whip around in surprise.
"What are you doing out of the locker room, your not even fully dressed..." The dull drone of his teachers voice trailed off as black eyes fell on the sight of ravens with cherry blossoms twining through their wings as they flew.
Aizawa grabbed the boys shirt and pulled it slightly noticing how the tattoo seemed fresh before black eyes fell on the child in front of him.
"Why do you have an unseen tattoo?"