Strength

"I should have been there to protect him

"I should have been there to protect him." Katsuki growled, his eyes glaring out at the empty school grounds. His mother and father stood behind him near Toya, who was currently bandaged up and in the schools nurse bed.
"Katsuki...if it means that much to you, you know what you'll have to do." Masaru hummed, and watched with a small sigh as Mitsuki stepped forward to wrap her arms around the shaking Katsuki.
Tears slid down the teenage boy's cheeks as he leaned against his mother, a small gasp escaping him.
"I'll get stronger...I promise." The family fell silent, the only sound coming from the raspy breathing of Toya.

"Momma..." three heads perked up and turned towards the small voice, instantly Katsuki was holding his brothers hand.
Mitsuki gently ran a hand through her younger boy's hair, a small smile on her face.
"Finally waking up I see." She hummed, Katsuki and her ignoring as Masaru left to tell someone he was awake.
"H-How long was I out?" He whispered, thanking Katsuki who brought a cup of water to his lips.
"Only a couple of days, mostly from exhaustion, though you did have a few puncture wounds." At the sound of Recovery Girl's voice Mitsuki moves over to Katsuki side, the older of the two children not letting go of his brothers hand.
All Might and Nezu followed behind along with Masaru who leaned against the nearest wall, his arms crossed.
"Hello Toya, I'm glad to see your doing better. Many people were worried about you." Nezu hummed, sipping at a cup of tea.
Katsuki just stared down at his brother ignoring the conversation as his thoughts replayed the USJ attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki watched as Toya was warped away, a cold chill went down his back at the prospect of his brother fighting the enemy alone.
Pop! Pop! Pop!
The sound of his quirk was followed by a small hum in his ears, and Katsuki felt fear once more sliver through his veins.
He couldn't hear anything but saw that Kirishima had jumped in with him, together the two caused dust to fly everywhere.
Katsuki snarled, his eyes trailing over the villain who didn't seem affected by their efforts.
Red eyes latched onto the shine of metal, and a snarl turned into a smirk as the villains weakness became  apparent.
But before he could take action the same purple vortex that had taken his brother caught him as well.

Later on after what seemed like hours of fighting the red haired boy and blonde boy were racing towards the center of USJ.
"I'm amazed your not trying to find your brother!" Kirishima called, his eyes scanning the area as they ran.
"That purple fuck knows where my brother is! I'll make him tell me." Katsuki growled causing Kirishima to fall quite as he realized how much the younger Bakugo's disappearance had affected Katsuki.
With that they jumped into the brawl that would later have even All Might struggling.
And once more Katsuki didn't know where his brother was, leaving his palms to spark in annoyance.
It wasn't until the other teachers who Snipe said something that caught the boy's attention,"I see bodies sprawled out in the woods district, we should send someone over there to check for any students."
Before principle Nezu could speak Katsuki was off, Midnight and Ectoplasm following close behind.
As Katsuki broke through the woods his eyes scanned for his brother, jumping over the bodies of the many enemies that were splayed throughout the woods.
Ectoplasm was quick to create clones of himself to capture any villains that had awakened while Midnight tied up the unconscious bodies with a snap of her whip.
They followed the bodies towards what looked like a sudden garden of plants surrounding a large tree, it wasn't until Katsuki continued on without hesitation to the tree that the teachers gave pause.
"Toya!" Katsuki cried putting his hand up against the tree, eyes scanning the bark as his brain raced a mile a minute.
Midnight stepped forward to calm down the slightly crazed boy when suddenly the tree seemed to split and inside a unconscious Toya was protected.
What happened to you...for you to use this spell you must have been terrified...
Katsuki gently pulled his brother out, his eyes scanning the boy to notice a few bruises and a deep wound in his shoulder.
Heavy lids flickered open and blue eyes met red."Su....ki.....I didn't....wan...hur...them...." he murmured, words slurring before the boy passed out once more.
Katsuki gripped his unconscious brother closer before starting towards the USJ entrance where he knew they would be able to heal his brother.
Midnight and Ectoplasm's eyes met in confusion before falling back on the tree before them, noticing that the large tree was different from the trees nearby and looked like it had ripped out from the ground.
The two teachers brushed this off as a captured villain covered in vines gave a groan of pain, and the two were quick to capture everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As soon as he's back to full health he can join back in with his other classmates, his wounds weren't extensive. But he didn't overwhelm himself in over using his quirk." Recovery girl explained as she checked the boy's vitals, Katsuki's eyes flickered over to Nezu.
"Will you allow him to participate in the upcoming sports festival?" He asked, knowing his brother would be excited about the festival.
The room was quite for a second before the small principle gave a smile,"I don't see why not, he didn't kill anyone and was only protecting himself. I think the UA sports festival will be a wonderful way for him to show off his quirk and gain experience."
Katsuki smirked as his eyes slid back to his brother, "we're gonna show those losers who is the strongest now."

All Might and Recovery Girl wondered idly who exactly the losers were in this situation, the villains or everyone.