Emotions

As Toya and Tokoyami watched Midoriya and Todoroki's fight the two felt the each wave of air from Midoriya's blows

Each of the boys winced at the condition Midoriya was in, and as Midoriya gave another punch it seemed something had changed.
Todoroki moved to push himself up then Midoriya screamed something, something that changed everything for the two toned boy.
Suddenly fire burst forth, and both Toya and Tokoyami leaned forward with wide eyes.
He used his left side!!
Toya gasped, eyes wide as the two release their full power, Cementos and Midnight tried to move to stop the blow.
Toya and Tokoyami gasped as wind suddenly tore through the arena, Tokoyami moved to block Toya from the blast.
Toya's eyes widened at he looked up at Tokoyami, a small blush on his face as the wind blew at his face.
As the match cooled down it was announced Todoroki won, but Toya couldn't seem to pay attention as he was suddenly red and extremely flustered.
Toya jumped to his feet and made his way to the waiting room for his next match.  A blush covering his face as he gripped at his chest, eyes wincing.
W-what is this feeling?
But he soon shook his head when he noticed they had called for his match against Iida, and made his way once more into the arena.
The crowd cheered for the boy, some noting his flustered appearance as Iida seemed to ready himself on the other side.
Toya gently rugged at his hair as he looked over at the blue haired boy, Iida trying desperately not to see Toya as the sweet boy in class he wanted to protect.
"Start!" Present Mic called and instantly Iida shot forward, Toya quickly ducked under his arms and spun around.
He's going to try to push me out of bounds.
Toya realized, ducking once more as Iida flew by the boy then gave a flick of his finger and shot up high into the air.
The crowd gasped at the sight, trying to figure out what his plan was.
Toya states down at Iida as he began his decent, and the boy held out his left hand towards the taller boy.
Vines suddenly ripped from his arm out at Iida as his fingers glowed a vibrant green.
Iida was quick to dodge the attack, blue eyes calculating where Toya was going to land he shot forward.
But Toya seemed to read his mind as suddenly Iida jerked to a stop and the crowd murmured in awe.
Vines had wrapped around Iida's lower half, and were quickly covering his body, soon enough immobilizing the class president. 
Toya gently landed on the ground as all hands noticed his right hand which was also glowing green.
"Sorry Iida!" Toya blushed as Midnight calles the match, and as soon as they were there the vines were gone.
"Wonderful job Toya! You are as formidable as I had thought!" The class president gave a bow towards the shorter boy all the while Present Mic was trying to figure out what happened.
"While attention was on his left hand he used his right to capture his opponent, a...magic trick you could say." The drear drone of Aizawa explained to the crowd, and many pro hero's were quick to make note of this as Toya skipped once more from the arena.
Tokoyami made his way in from the other side, eyes falling on the vines of the girl he must fight against.
As soon as the match started dark shadow burst forth and pushed the girl out of bounds before she could fully use her quirk.
And like that the two founds themselves once more in a dark hallway heading towards their waiting rooms.
"So, your up against Todoroki..." Tokoyami hummed, eyes falling onto the flustered Toya, who was unconsciously playing with his own hair.
"And your up against my brother..." he hummed, a blush streaking across his face as his eyes flickered up to meet Tokoyami's.
"Are you okay? You seem to be hot." Tokoyami murmured in worry, a hand gently pressing against Toya's face as he looked the boy over.
"I-I'm fine." Toya squeaked, then as soon as the match for Katsuki vs Kirishima was called the young boy jumped up.
"It's time for me!!" He nervously stared before running out of the room, heart pounding in his chest after the talk with Tokoyami.
Ever since he protected me...this weird feeling...no! I have to focus!
The young Bakugo shook his thoughts away as he made his way out into the arena, eyes meeting with the two toned stare of Shoto Todoroki.
"Let the match...begin!" Instantly Toya jumped to the side as ice made its way across the arena.
But Todoroki was quick to make another ice blocking the shorter boys way, however Toya didn't seem concerned.
The boy was quick to use his quick, air blasting him up and Todoroki moved to blast him right out of the sky.
But as blue eyes looked down at Todoroki, the two toned boy realized this is exactly what he wanted.
Toya spun and suddenly the ice turned into water, and as it flew at Todoroki it became apparent that this was no longer his ice.
The two toned boy moved to turn the water into ice, but as he did so a sudden kick to his back caused him to fall to the ground with a grunt.
Many in the crowd murmured in surprise at the skill both boys possessed, all the while Katsuki was watching with curious eyes.
Toya...will you be able to do it? Hurt someone else?
Toya landed lightly beside Todoroki, blue eyes flashing as the water suddenly covered the two toned boy turning into ice.
However, before the match could be called Todoroki quickly melted the ice and flames followed a swift punch into Toya's face.
The smaller boy called out in surprise, before quickly spinning down to sweep Todoroki's legs out from under him, but the two toned boy suddenly had fire burst forth.
Toya seeing the flames quickly did a hand back spring before the flames seemed to surround him.
The crowd gasped in shock as the flames covered the area the boy had been in, but as Todoroki started to freeze the ground to encase the ground.
And this is where he made his first mistake, underestimating his opponent, and it was quickly shown to him by the sudden roundhouse kick to the face.
Todoroki gasped in surprise, spinning as he landed and Toya stood a couple of feet away, having bursted from the fire with his kick.
Red seemed to glow from his finger tips, and the crowd froze at the sight of the panting boy.
His shirt had been demolished, much like Todoroki's but rather then just half it was the whole thing.
Sweat dropped down his toned torso as he stared at Todoroki who jumped to his feet but froze as he realized he was out of bounds.
Toya stood panting gently as steam arose from his body, but what drew people's attention were the scars.
They littered his back, what looked like stab marks and old wounds that hadn't been properly healed.
Suddenly the boy gave a small smile and he stepped forward with his hand out, no longer glowing.
"Thank you very much for the match. Your quirk is very strong." The young Bakugo smiled as Todoroki moved to shame his hand at well.
However, the classmates couldn't help but wonder what their mascot had been through.