Meetings and Greetings

Later that week Toya was lying in bed texting Shinso about this new diagram he had made that could potentially teleport unanimated items but something about it wasn't completely right when it happened.

"TOYA IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!" Katsuki busted into his brothers' room, and after tripping over a plant on the floor with a curse he jumped on his brothers' bed, careful to not hit his head on the hanging vines.

"Toya mom said you need to cut some of these, it's getting harder and harder to move in here." The ash blonde groaned, while his brother struggled to get out of his blanket.

"But it hurts them!" He instantly whined, causing his brother to roll his eyes with a sigh before handing over his UA letter while smirking.

"If I score higher then you, you have to clean up your room. If you score higher than me, well...we both know that's not going to happen." Instantly the younger boy tackled his brother with a whine, hitting him over the head with a pillow as Katsuki laughed.

After calming down the two sat across from each other with their eyes trained on their respective letters.
"Same time?"
"Same time."
With that, they both tore open the letter, and Katsuki grunted as two round things fell on their bed along with a note.

Suddenly it flickered and while one held All might the other had a tired looking man with black shaggy hair.

The two boys winced as the excited voice of All might congratulated Katsuki contrasted highly with the unexcited drone of the black-haired man.

It wasn't until both stopped talking that the boys realized they had both made it into UA.

Instantly Katsuki was out of the bed shouting his happiness, before spinning towards his brother who was staring at the black-haired man with wide eyes.

"We did it! We did it, Toya! Well of course I did, but you too! What are you looking at?"

"We tied..." The shorter boy gasped, his blue eyes looking up at a grinning Katsuki.

Instantly the ash blonde boy grabbed his letter and saw that he and Toya had both made 77 points, all of his in Villain points while Toya had 38 rescue points and 39 villain points.

"That's great Toya! Now we can show the whole school nothings better than the Bakugo Brothers!" At that the ash blonde gave a smirk, his red eyes gleaming with joy at showing everyone who was the best.

The first day of school started with Katsuki waking Toya up early and dragging him out of his jungle of a bedroom.

Soon enough the two were walking into the classroom 1-A with Toya yawning and stretching as he tried to force his mind into waking up.

After a few minutes of chewing on bread, he suddenly pulled out a spearmint plant and began chewing on the leaf not realizing his brother was sighing in exasperation at him.

"You really should be used to getting up early by now, we've been training early mornings for the exam."

"That doesn't mean anything, I'm just not a morning person." He grumbled as he began to pull plants out of his bag and place them around them before beginning to gently hum to them as he watered them with a watering can he also had.

As the door opening red eyes flickered over to the blue haired male who walked in robotically, but the ash blonde only 'tch'd' before putting his feet up on his desk and leaning back.

All the while a certain plant boy continued to hum to his plants, murmuring good morning to a few and pulling off any leaves that were speckling.

"Oh dear, Rickie you're looking absolutely stunning today." He cooed at a tomato plant, not noticing the curious eyes of his classmates that were slowly filling the room. His eyes trailed up when the blue haired male who had introduced himself as Tenya walked up and began to berate him.

"You can not have plants out and spread across the room, do you not know how dangerous that could be. What if someone was..." Suddenly his voice trailed off as the boy in front of him began to tear up, and the sound of tiny explosions sounded behind him.

"If that true? My plants are dangerous to others?" Tenya Iida felt as if his chest was suddenly being squeezed as he stared with wide eyes down at the tiny male who was looking lost at his plants.

"Uh-Uh...No, I'm sorry I didn't realize that they are nutritional plants...Right! You should always have a healthy meal in the mornings! How smart of you to prepare your meals so early..." The blue boy flushed as he tried to redeem the situation.
Toya sniffled before wiping his tears away, then he gently picked a cherry tomato from Rickie and held it out to Tenya.

"W-Well...Rickie's tomatoes are the best I've ever had; he wouldn't mind sharing some with you." As the boy peered up at Tenya with a hesitant smile, both were unaware of a certain ash blonde glaring at Tenya ready to beat him if he so much as said the wrong thing.

Tenya gently took the tomato before thanking Toya profusely then eating it after realizing the shorter boy was staring hopefully up at him.

"Well...thank you Rickie and..."
"Toya Bakugo, it's nice to meet you." The boy smiled gently up at the flushing blue boy.

"Tenya Iida." He responded pushing his glasses up his nose before noticing Izuku at the door and making his way over.

Toya smiled and gently pat Rickie's leaves, a few classmates watching him with wide eyes after watching what had happened and also noticing the protective boy in the desk beside him.

"Are you both brothers?" At the sound of a curious voice from behind the pale-haired Toya turned around and smiled at the raven boy with red eyes who had spoken.

"Yeah! Well, I'm adopted but he's my brother for sure!" The boy gave a giggle and smiled at the other male.

"I'm Tokoyami...You're so bright." He seemed to wince at that thought but the two still shook hands from across the desk between them. A boy with black hair walked up who had strange elbows introducing himself as Hanta Sero before sitting down. But before the three could get to talking a yellow caterpillar spoked some of their classmates into silence.

"I know this is sudden, but I need you all to change into these and meet outside." As the strange man spoke Katsuki noted his brothers awed expression before having to pull him out of his desk and over to the changing room.