Mental Healing

Toya woke up the next morning feeling more like himself then he had the past few days, his blue eyes seemed lighter as he looked around the bedroom

Toya woke up the next morning feeling more like himself then he had the past few days, his blue eyes seemed lighter as he looked around the bedroom. For once he was able to get sleep without being tortured by the sight of his dead parents begging him to save them. He gently moved out from the vines that had wrapped around him throughout the night and he found himself in the dorm bathroom. He hummed gently as he turned the water on, pulling the bandages off slowly before stopping in front of the window in the bathroom.

He forced himself to look at the damage his body had received, taking in his arm that had completely grown back by now. Vines wrapped tightly together to makeshift arm muscle, traveled down to a hand, made of vines and bark.

On his chest was the wound left behind by Shigaraki, it looked like his skin was pink and cracked as it struggled to heal over the red and irritated muscle. The cracked skin on the outer part of the wound met with the cherry blossoms of his tattoo. On his other arm a pink scar from his broken arm seemed the best healed so far.

Pale skin was covered in yellow bruises and he suddenly sighed.

At least I'm alive...

With that thought he gave himself a nod before moving into the hot water, hissing when it touched his wounds, he quickly turned the water down. He gently washed himself off and washed his hair before getting out and drying off.

Standing in his towel he began to wrap the gauze around his hips and slowly started to bring it up, stopping when it got to his chest, and he realized it was too awkward an angle for him to continue.

Just as he was contemplating calling for help the door to the bathroom opened and familiar faces appeared. The Bakusquad boys froze at the sight of the young Bakugo, who in return just stared at him with wide eyes. Sero gave the shorter boy a weak smile before moving forward.

"Here, I can help with that." Sero hummed, while Kirishima moved forward to grab the salve that sat on the bathroom counter.

"Bakugo is making breakfast." Kaminari stated as he skipped into the bathroom, his eyes scanning the place and he began to put all of Toya's things into his shower bag.
"He's pretty worried about you...we all are." Sero hummed as he worked, making sure to not put the bandages on too tightly just like he had seen Katsuki do.
The door opened and Tokoyami made his way into the room not seeming to be phased by what was going on inside.

"I talked to Mr.Aizawa, he encourages you to go see Recovery Girl before coming to class. But only if you feel the medicine helped you get the rest you needed." With that the dark haired boy shuffled over, grabbing a small towel and beginning to gently dry Toya's hair.

The small boy stood there quietly before his face scrunched up and tears began to fall freely down his cheeks.

"I don't deserve you guys." He sniffled and the boys around him paused before quietly continuing to work.

Tokoyami seemed to ponder this as he grabbed a hairbrush, gently styling the young Bakugo's hair.

"Why don't you deserve us?" He asked curiously, "because you were kidnapped and hurt? Because you were-" before he could continue Toya couldn't help but crack.
"Because everyone I love dies! Oh god, everyone is going to be killed and it's going to be all my fault. My little sister, mom, and now dad. All Might lost his powers because of me....if you stay near me, you'll all get hurt too." He swayed at the realization, his blue eyes widening as they met the red  hue of his brothers gaze.

"Toya, you took my place that night...is it my fault your father died?" Katsuki asked, his voice casual as he took in his brothers trembling form.

"No! Of course not!" Toya shouted, moving to jerk forward but was stopped by Tokoyami's hands on his shoulders while Sero quietly continued to work on the bandages, now at his shoulders.

"Then, if I can't take the blame neither can you. Your father knew what was doing when he saved All Might. Don't make his sacrifice keep you from becoming the healer hero, and leader of the syndicate who is going to change the underground world go to waste." As Katsuki spoke he moved forward to gently pat Toya on the head. "You may have grown up as a Yakuza, but you are my brother. And Bakugo's aren't weak. We will bring your family peace, but to do that you must find happiness." With that he leaned over to kiss Toya's forehead.
"Once your done breakfast is ready for you." With that Katsuki gave his friends an appreciative nod before leaving.

Toya was quiet as Sero finished wrapping his wounds, thinking as he made his way out of the room. Tears continued to trickle down his cheeks but nobody commented on it as they quietly left.
Moving into his room he leaned against his door, staring at the plants in his room he suddenly shook himself as if a wet dog trying to get dry.

Soon enough Toya found himself downstairs where most of class 1A was running around getting prepped for today. Seeing an untouched plate of eggs and rice he sat down and began to eat as he watched the others scramble around.

A figure walked up behind him and gently booped the younger Bakugo's head. Toya turned to give Tokoyami a soft smile, his blue eyes lighting up.
"Fumikage..." he hummed, "want to go with me to Recovery girl?" Toya's cheeks flushed red and he twiddled with his chopsticks.

"Of course." With that the two made their way to healer, Tokoyami holding a bag with Toya's school uniform in it.

Recovery Girl gave the two a soft smile before moving Toya to the seat in the corner.
"You seem to have gotten some good sleep!" She chirped before giving his a big smooch on the cheek.

Toya swayed slightly, his eyes fluttering as he could feel his wounds heal up. Recovery girl quietly moved the bandages on his chest to show the skin had healed up leaving a large scar in the middle of his chest. She gave a nod and hummed before shooting them out with a handful of gummies.