My family

"Later

"Later..." Toya whispered and Tokoyami gave a small nod before the boy moved around him, blue eyes slid across the ground as he walked. He could feel the eyes of his classmates on him but everyone was silently moving out of his way. Katsuki stopped beside Tokoyami and the two shared a look before watching Toya.

His long black traditional kimono dragged across the ground as his hands met in the middle hiding his hands, which both were bandaged completely. Bandages peaked from his neck causing a few of his peers to grit their teeth at the reminder of that night not too long ago.

Toya stopped before Aizawa, blue eyes lifting to meet the black gaze of his teacher, who sighed before speaking up once more.

"Now, there are changes that come with the dorms. A group of heroes has stepped forward to help UA in keeping you all safe." Black eyes flashed down to the small smile on Toya's face before the shaggy-haired teacher moved over.

The class was surprised to see Toya take his spot, blue eyes looking out over his friends before he gave a gentle smile.

"Everyone, I have a few...secrets I must come clean about." Even as he smiled his classmates could tell it didn't reach his eyes. "My name wasn't originally Toya Bakugo, I grew up in a yakuza clan called the Unseen. My father Akuma Araki was the leader, and...after his death, I have taken over." He could practically see the shift in the air, as many of his classmates looked at him with wide eyes. Before he could say anything else Kirishima couldn't help but say something.

"That's so manly!!" His usual catchphrase causing a few of his classmates to smile as the tension that had been building died down a little.

Toya blushed gently at this, his eyes softening as he looked over his classmates, "As the leader of the Unseen I was able to make arrangements with UA...for the safety of you all there will be changes." Blue eyes seemed to harden as he stood before his classmates, who watched with wide eyes as he spoke.

"This...is my family," at those words the clearing behind him filled with 60 of the most curious looking sort, many holding weapons or smoking as they looked out at the students they would be protecting. They seemed to have appeared from thin air at Toya's words, four stood directly behind him who drew the most attention. A girl that looked around their age stood off to the far left, blue eyes seemed blank as her black bobbed hair leaning on a katana.