His Past

The wind was howling as the villain cackled, his helpers watching around them as the black van sped through the streets

One of the males was dressed in nothing but black dress pants, his tattooed back had made it looked like he was wearing a shirt. He sat staring at the quivering bodies in front of him, smoke trailing from his cigarette when he suddenly sighed.
"So this is the one boss wanted, must have a strong quirk for us to go through so much trouble for a woman." His rough voice caused the lady in question to pull her son even closer whispering that everything would be fine.
She clutched the small child as close as she could, but her 8 month pregnant stomach seemed to get in the way.
The boy clutched onto her as blue eyes glared out at the man speaking, and with that the male knew this kid was the son of a yakuza boss.
"What's up with the squirt? Why didn't we just leave him?" A skinny man with silver skin growled, his high pitched voice causing the lady to flinch slightly.
"He has the same quirk as his mother, at least that's what we were told." The driver explained, his five eyes keeping watch as he drove.
Soon enough they pulled into a garage and the silver man grabbed the female by her hair, as soon as he began to pull she cried out clutching onto her son.
The boy swiped his hand out and suddenly the man jerked back with a curse, his arm suddenly covered in cuts.
Eyes flew to the boy to see vines with thorns having appeared around his hand, what he had used as weapon.
The silver male jerked forward, his fingers turning into blades as he moved to stab the young boy.
Instantly the mother pulled the boy to the side, gasping once the blade pierced into her stomach.
The young boy gave a cry at the sight but it wasn't him to attacked the silver man.
The leader moved forward grabbing the Silverman and chunking him from the van into the darkened garage before taking out a gun.
Instantly the air became tense as the Silverman began to apologize profusely, his skin shimmering in the dark room.
At the sound of the gun going off following by instant silence Toya clutched onto his mother, holding a hand over the bleeding stab wound.
Sister...
As he stared at the baby bump his mother cried heavily, clinging onto him as she murmured over and over.
"Please not him too...not him too." The man with the gun pulled out another cigarette before looking over at the bleeding hysterical woman.
Toya could feel as the life of his unborn little sister slipped away, the tiny heartbeat fluttering before it stopped leaving a deep silence in his chest.
The two were left alone before the male, who had silently watched everything moved to touch the two, instantly they were made into small statues of themselves. He gave a sigh, having used his quirk earlier to kidnap them he knew he wouldn't be able to keep them as statues for long.
Gently he picked the two tiny statues up and moved them to the designated cage they had set up to hold the two.
As soon as he closed the gate he released his quirk and instantly the mother gripped onto the young boy harder, her eyes wide causing the male to flinch at the sight of her anguish.
The leader moved to kneel in front of the gate staring at the two as the gun dangled threateningly in his fingers.
"I'm sorry about that, he should have known not to hurt the goods. If you'd like I can have someone bring some bandages for you." At the sound of his mellow voice the young boy closed his eyes, the ringing in his ears from the gunshot earlier causing little discomfort compared to the fear of loosing his mother.
"My husband...will find you and kill you all." At the sound of his mother's steel voice blue eyes flashed up to see even as fear caused her to clutch onto her son, her eyes held such a sureness to it the leader couldn't help but smirk slightly.
"Even if the unseen were to get to us, which will take a while since nobody knows your missing, you will be gone." He moved to his feet and began to walk away but her next words stopped him once more.
"And you will know true fear when that time comes." With that the male continued on leaving the two in the cage while two of his subordinates watched them.