Proof of Power

Toya woke with a start, shivers racking his body a cold sweat causing him to pull his blanket closer

Toya woke with a start, shivers racking his body a cold sweat causing him to pull his blanket closer. At the strange texture he looked down to see a strange white sheet, it wasn't until he noticed his arm was missing that he remembered where he was.
"Are you okay Toya?" At the sound of Izuku's voice the blonde boy looked up, scanning his friends before he let out a sigh.
I guess being awake for so long for my training then that fight against the nomu was too much. Wait!
He jerked to the side, eyes wide as he looked at his three peers.
"Stain?! Is he okay? What happened?" He moved to get out of bed, stumbling slightly which caused Todoroki to gently steady him.
"Calm down, Stain was taken into custody after you healed him." He explained but what Iida said next caused the boy to flush.
"He didn't want to run away because he wanted to get you to the hospital. The heroes said they'd never seen anything like it." Toya gently pulled at the tips of his hair in embarrassment.
"I don't understand why he would do that..." the boy hummed, looking down at his bare feet before glancing around for his shoes.
Todoroki stepped forward with Toya's shoes, and blindfold which caused the younger boy to sigh as he gently took them.
It fell off...I'll have to prove myself some other way to them.
Already the young boy was planning a way to prove himself to his clan, but noticed the three boys watching him silently.
"What did I miss?" Instantly the three seemed to tense before Iida finally spoke up.
"Earlier the chief of police and our mentors showed up to let us know that Endeavor is going to take credit for the battle with Stain. He told us thank you, but that we need to consider the consequences of our actions next time, that we aren't heroes yet." As he explained the situation Toya seemed to contemplate his words before finally speaking.
"Well that's for the best, as heroes in training us jumping into that situation could have caused troubles for a lot of people." At his words his three peers stared at him with wide eyes, and for the first time they couldn't help but think he seemed suddenly older.
"There was a man here for you...he seemed..." the three boys glanced at on another thinking sketchy.
Toya gave a nod before pulling his shoes on with an ease, even with the missing arm, showing his years of experience.
The three watched silently unsure of what to say as the boy suddenly made his way to the door.  His black clothes contrasting against the white walls around him but as he turned around he suddenly gave a smile.
"Well I'll be off, I don't have time to wait around."
The three made to stop the obviously hurt boy but it was too late, the last thing they saw was his white bandaged shoulder standing out against his black shirt.
As Toya walked towards his family compound he could feel eyes on him, but his eyes only fell on the buildings effected by the battle from the night before.
As a form materialized beside him the boy continued on without looking, not even noticing when a long black trench coat was laid over his shoulders.
The jacket flared behind him as he walked, and once more the people around him could sense something shifting in the air around him.
A group of students stopped and began to whispered heatedly, pointing at him then back at their phone as he made his way past.
As they continued down the roads of Hosu the walkway became narrower as the sky got darker, until once more he found himself in front of the house he had grown up in.
His eyes were trained on entrance where he could feel the silence inside, waiting for a second before moving once more.
As he walked into the house Toya could feel the presence beside him drop off, and his eyes met a similar gleam of his fathers.

"I see your blindfold has come off." At those words Toya gave a nod before showing the blindfold held gently in his remaining limb. He didn't realize it yet but nobody but his follower from earlier knew of his missing limb, the jacket over his shoulders that blew slightly in the wind keeping anyone from finding out.
"I've come to prove myself, if anyone has misgivings about me now is the time to step forward. Even if all 65 of you come at me, I'll take you on." As he spoke he could feel the movement of the unseen around him, and he knew they had prepared for this.
In this world you had to prove yourself to be the smartest and the strongest, and what better way of doing that then to fight.
Without words a group of five cane at him, one using his ability to shift through the ground to come up behind Toya.
However, the boy was prepared, as he let go of the blindfold, which was carried away by the wind, he raised his good hand.
Vines ripped from the ground and wrapped around the male from behind him while blue eyes fell on the four attacking from in front. His fingers suddenly gave a golden glow and the ground opened up from beneath them, one was able to continue moving but the other three were soon trapped in dirt as well.
The last guy leaped into the air, seeming to be able to walk on air as his feet made contact with invisible steps. Toya closed his eyes dodging a kick aimed for his head before his eyes flashed open, trained on the male before him.
Suddenly Water bursted from Toya's mouth, blasting the male away with little effort before he too fell into a hole in the ground and was soon covered in dirt up to his neck.
He could feel the whole compound tense up, and knew the rest were coming having tested his ability with the first five. Now it was time for the main event...the wind seemed to pick up as the sky rumbled threateningly.