The anger of a Bakugo

As Tokoyami and Toya crosses the finish line the two leaned against the side of the arena panting as they waited for everyone else to make there way in

Kirishima and Sero running in right behind them the boy noticed right away they were sweating and quickly waved a finger causing a spout of water.
"Would y'all care for some water?" Instantly the two were taking turns getting a drink before grinning down at Toya.
"Thanks Mini Bakubro!" Kirishima grinned causing Toya to smile sweetly up at him.
"No problem Kiri!" Causing Sero to suddenly light up and lean against Kirishima as he spoke.
"Wait! I just realized, you and Bakugo both have nicknames for everybody! Though your nicknames are a lot cuter....wait do I have a nickname?" Toya hummed as he put a finger to his chin tapping it.
"Suki calls you Soy sauce face....Soy!" He exclaimed causing the black haired boy to fall comically to the ground as Kirishima laughed at his distress.
"Toya! I thought you were the nice Bakugo!" Sero groaned from the ground.
"What did you say Soy sauce face?!" A familiar voice growled causing the group to look over at a pissed off Katsuki.
"Suki!!" Toya tan forward jumping over Sero to hug his brother who wrapped an arm around him as he glared at his two friends.
"Come on, they are about to announce the next part of the festival." He grumbled and with that they started off towards the large group of people that had come together.
"The 42 at the top have earned the right to advance!! I'm sorry for the kids who failed but take heart! The festivals show stopper is still being prepared!" Katsuki looked at Toya as she continued on.
"What place did you get? I couldn't see with everything that shitty nerd was doing."
"Oh! I got 8th place!" The shorter boy seemed to sparkle causing Katsuki to smirk.
"Of course, not surprised my brother got top ten."
"What could it be?! I'll tell ya! Behold...THE HUMAN CAVALRY BATTLE!" Katsuki seemed to go deep in thought as he listened to the rules and how many points he got compared to Midoriya.
"Except for first place! Whose head is worth 10 million points!" Instantly every eye in the arena went to the short green haired boy and Toya suddenly smiled at him.
"Good luck Izuku!" The shorter boy exclaimed causing a few people nearby to look on in exasperation.

The young boy grinned up at Katsuki before noticing the serious side eye he was giving his friend.

"Do you plan on getting the 10 million points?" Toya hummed and Katsuki gave a nod before Midnight gave them 15 minutes to build a team. Quickly the taller Bakugo grabbed Toya's hand as they were suddenly surrounded by many of their peers and people they didn't know.

The older Bakugo sneered and called for them to remind him of their powers which caused a few of the others in the vicinity to clear out. Toya all the while started to explain everyone's powers to Katsuki, which caused a few of their classmates to puff up. Then when he began to point out the powers of others from other classes they gave him looks of surprise while Katsuki just nodded along.

"Alright, Soy Sauce Face, Kirishima and Toya will be on my team." The four boys got closer together to listen to the plan while the rest scrambled to find someone else to work with.

"Soy sauce face you will keep me from touching the ground, while Kirishima will be the protector and Toya you pull any slack they have." The other two gave Katsuki a drear look before noticing that Toya was humming gently as he waved his finger around.

Their eyes widened as they watched the shorter boy suddenly seem to grow right before their eyes, while Katsuki didn't seem to notice any difference. Soon enough he was the same height as Kirishima, causing the two boy to finally look down noticing what looked like green vines had wrapped around his legs and feet giving him the extra height.

"So, now we will be the same height and Katsuki will be steadier!" he explained noticing their surprised faces, then turning to his brother with a smile he stretched slightly to get used to his newfound height.

He looked around to notice the other teams before they quickly moved together to create their set up. As soon as Katsuki was up he tied the number band on his head with their points as his eyes found themselves traveling to Izuku with a glare. The three under him steadied themselves as they wait for the clear to move forward.

As soon as it was cleared they moved towards Izuku but weren't surprised to find that they weren't only ones, but with katsuki's eyes trained on Izuku he is quick to take to the air leaving his teammates to watch and wait to bring him back.

When he misses grabbing the headband Sero is quick to grab him with his tape and pull him back over to land safely on their shoulders. That's when another team swipes the headband straight off Katsuki's head, causing the older Bakugo to simmer in anger.

"New plan, before we get Deku we are going to destroy them!" With that the group set off, Toya scanning over their team before announcing to Katsuki.

"Suki-sama! Neito Monoma has the ability to copy others quirks! Kosei Tsuburaba can cause the air to become solid! Shihai Kuroiro can merge with anything black! Sen Kaibara can turn any part of his body at an impressive speed!" Toya explained to everyone as they moved forward to confront the other group.

"How do you know so much about us?" Neito's eyes narrowed at the pale boy, the rest of his horse curious as well.

Katsuki was the one that explained this time, "Because! My brother wants to become a healer! And only the best healers knows everything about others, to better understand how to help them!"

With that the hot headed boy used his quirk to blast his way over to the group, fire in his eyes as well as he saw Neito also firing up his quirk in preparation for the attack.

Toya watches as Neito is easily using Katsuki's quirk to rebuke any and all attacks, but as they get closer Sero has to use his tape to pull Katsuki back as he is getting very close to the ground.

Toya grunts at the weight added before looking up at Katsuki, who was glaring at the other team.

"Whats your plan Toya?" He asks, causing both teams to pause in shock as their eyes fall onto a beaming Toya.

"Well...I think they need a nap." He giggled, and before the team could move Toya waves a finger and suddenly Feverfew's began to sprout all around them causing the boys holding up Neito to falter as instantly they began to yawn.

"I upped the melatonin levels in the plants, so you will react faster, Katsuki the next time you attack hold your breath." The older Bakugo gave a nod then using his quirk launched himself back at the other team, Neito quickly copying Kosie's quirk to create a bubble of solid air.

But he didn't realize the power of a Bakugo's anger.