Secrets

As time was called Katsuki fell midair but landed in a bed of flowers, to the surprise of everyone nearby

Toya suddenly ran over to them with a smile, "Great job everybody!" He giggled, not noticing a distressed Midoriya.
As Present Mic declared the winners with Team Bakugo placing second, Toya started to cheer to the surprise of Sero and Kirishima. Katsuki got to his feet glaring at the others before his fave softened as he looked at Toya.
With that the group of people began to head inside to rest, Toya was instantly surrounded by Tokoyami and the Bakusquad when he suddenly stopped.
"Wait where is Suki?" He asked, blue eyes looking around in concern.
"Oh don't worry minibro, he said he had to check something out and to watch over ya." Kirishima grinned and Toya seemed to light up.
"Are we gonna get food? I'm so hungry!"
Tokoyami seemed to hum in approval as they walked side by side.
"My stomach is like a dark void..." causing Ashido to sputter in laughter.
But soon enough they sat around a table with a seat open between Kirishima and Toya as the group ate.
"I can't wait for the next part!" Kirishima grinned as Ashido pouted about not making it into the finals.
All the while Kaminari seemed to be talking secretly with Mineta of all people.
Toya hummed as he kicked his feet, which didn't touch the ground, as his eyes flickered all over the room.
But suddenly he stopped, seeming to have frozen in surprise before jumping to his feet.
"Excuse me, I'll be right back." He waved Tokoyami back into his seat before taking off into the hallways of the arena.

He was walking around with wide eyes when he heard them.
"My you've grown so much, Little flower." Toya spun around with a gasp, instantly his eyes filled with tears at the sight before him.
With white hair peaking out from his hood a male with a face mask stood before Toya, one hand leaning casually on his katanas.
"Uncle Echi!" Toya lurched forward and wrapped his arms around the older man, who placed one arm around him all the while scanning the hallways.
"Hey little flower, sorry I hadn't come to see you in a while but we've been having a few troubles in the clan." He sighed, wiping the tears from Toya's face as he spoke.
"It's fine, I understand y'all want to keep me hidden." Toya whispered, causing Echi's scarred face to tighten slightly in pain.
"Toya...your father misses you." He whispered, causing the shorter boy to pull away as he looked to the ground.
"...I know." He whispered, wondering if he'd ever be able to see his father again.
"There have been...changes in the underground. People rising in power, and they have their eyes set on your class. We have been trying to figure out who is at the head of this snake. But Toya...are you sure you wanna become a hero?"
Instantly Toya seemed to tense up before deflating, "Uncle Chi....I have to...after mama....I have to become a hero, for her. I can't be the leader y'all want, I don't want to hurt people." He whispered the ending as his eyes wouldn't meet those of his Uncle.
"Sometimes, Little flower, sometimes there are moments when we have to hurt people, but like your old man does, we don't always lean towards that evil...but I understand-"
Suddenly a figure dropped from the ceiling and the two whirled to see a girl in a similar style to Uncle Echi's.

"It's time Reaper, the number two hero is getting close

"It's time Reaper, the number two hero is getting close." The girl stated, blue eyes flickering to Toya before she suddenly formed into a black tar like substance and reattached herself to the ceiling before seeming to disappear in the darkness.
Uncle Echi cursed lightly before looking Toya over, "I'll come to see you once again." With that he stepped forward to wrap his arm around Toya, before giving him a gentle kiss on the head.
Toya felt his eyes fill with tears once more but before he could say anything his uncle's eyes flickered around.
Then he suddenly leaned back, seeming to disappear into the shadows, soon enough leaving Toya all alone once again.
I can't be their leader...I would let everyone down. Watching mom....I just can't hurt anyone.
The boy sniffles before cleaning his face up with a little water, pausing at the sound of heavy footsteps heading his way.
Th shadows in the hallway seemed to flicker around as the lights from Endeavors fire seemed to burn brightly.
The number two hero didn't seem to notice Toya until he was right in front of him, causing the man to give pause.
"Ah...your the child with that strange quirk." He seemed to realize, Toya looked up at the hero with curious eyes before giving a nod.
"Yes, excuse me." With that the boy moved around the hero, heading to the arena knowing soon they would be announcing the next part of the event.
"You look familiar boy....do I know your family?" Toya stopped at that question before looking over his shoulder at the other hero, causing Endeavor to give pause at the sight before him.
The boy had blank eyes as he looked Endeavor over before answering, "I'm adopted sir." With that leaving the number two hero to stew in his thoughts.
Adopted...and yet you look so familiar...I'll have to look into him.
Back with Toya he ran into Momo and the rest of the girls from the class who were wearing cheerleading outfits.
Instantly the boys eyes seemed to light up as he skipped over, "can I dress up with you guys??"
He giggled, and as Momo looked down at him she didn't have the heart to say no. With a smile she quickly made him a Uniform as well and the group waited for him to change before gushing over the boy.
Toya jumped in place as he wore the male version of their cheerleading uniform, before the group made their way out to the arena.
But as they walked out it became apparent their was something mischievous going on.
However even as the girls found out they had been tricked Toya continued to cheer with Hagakure.
As Mineta and Kaminari tried to figure out how he had gotten pulled into the situation a certain dark boy noticed Toya.
Instantly Tokoyami was in front of the shorter Bakugo with a flustered wave of his hands.
"W-why are you in that?" He stuttered causing Toya to giggle at him.