Grit and Glamour

"Your not Katsuki Bakugo

"Your not Katsuki Bakugo..." just four simple words from Dabi and the whole room seemed to freeze.
Toya grit his teeth as he felt blood from his head wound begin to trickle down the side of his face, once more causing his glamour to flutter slightly.
The villains around him froze at the sight of what looked like multicolored sparkles flowing around the face as it blurred before fixing itself.
"If your not Katsuki...then who are you?" The curious voice of Shigaraki drew the boys attention, but once more Toya didn't respond.
He needed to by as much time as he could, he couldn't use his quirk knowing the slightest movement at this point would break his glamour spell.

Shigaraki slowly made his way across the room, everyone watching with curious eyes as he kneeled down before the boy.
"Either stop whatever this is...or face the consequences, fraud." Toya closed his eyes as he felt the world spin around him, but even as his glamour shimmered he continued to hold his spell.
Just a little longer-
The boy gasped, his eyes shooting over as a pressure on his chest caused a sudden burning sensation. He grit his teeth as he could feel his spell waiver then break, blue eyes met the red as Shigaraki pulled his hand away from the panting boy. His skin where the male had touch had crackled and broke off leaving blood to trickle slightly from the new wound.
I'm loosing too much blood...and now they know I'm not Katsuki.

"...your the squirt from the mall." Dabi hummed as he looked the boy over, noticing the blood trickling from his mouth and head. The bandages that had been wrapped around the head wound was completely soaked in blood, showing it was no longer keeping any pressure on the wound. His new chest wound was slightly hidden by his destroyed shirt, while he constantly seemed to be wincing from some form of headache.
"What's our plan now? We got the wrong kid?" At the growl of the villain with a top hat the other scaled villain squinted at the boy before seeming to brighten up.
"Your the student Stain saved!!" He stepped forward but as Shigaraki motioned for him to stop the room froze.
"Master...what do you think?" Shigaraki asked, and eyes fell on the screen of a crackling TV.
"Toya Bakugo, adoptive brother to Katsuki Bakugo..." as his words echoed int he room Toya tensed up, blue eyes flashing as he realized who this voice was.

"...Don't break the merchandise, I still need their quirks..." at Toya's murmurs the room fell silent, and a dark chuckle broke through the TV screen.

"So that's how it is, I guess we are in luck you got something better then a pawn, rather now we have a weapon." At those words all eyes fell on the boy, who was glaring at the TV. Pure hatred shown through his eyes as he grit his teeth, "I will kill you."
Instantly the room was filled with smirks before the blonde haired Toga sighed, "I was so looking forward to stabbing him."
"Spoken like a true villain, maybe we could get his brother as well. That aggression seems to be in both of them-"
"Your wrong...Katsuki wants to become the number one hero, he would never stoop so low." As he cut off Mr. Compress as the boy closed his eyes before suddenly jerking forward in his bound chair.
The straps strained against his chest as suddenly vines bursted from his bandaged arm completely snapping the leather straps. His blue eyes flashed with pain as he strained his body to stand up, Dabi moved out of the way as suddenly the tree Toya was in bursted into plants breaking the rest of the bolts.
The boy stumbled to his feet as the metal around his hands kept him from fully breaking free.
"You can try to convert me, but I've been near way scarier faces then you lot. But my brother is a whole other breed, he would never...ever....become a villain."
Toya then jerked with all his might and the metal around his hands buckled before falling apart around him, his vine fingers having helped in destroying it. He then spread his arms wide as the shadows suddenly convulsed around him, his blue eyes shining as he let out a large pulse into the shadows. A final beacon towards his family, knowing they were looking for him.
But with that last show of strength Toya tittered forward, his eyes rolling before he fell unconscious. Dabi was quick to catch the boy, having been the closest he gave a huff of amusement.
"For a little squirt he seems to have a strong quirk."

Meanwhile
(hours before)

Katsuki Bakugo sat in his medical room, having been forced to stay inside as the heroes weren't sure if the villains knew Toya wasn't the correct target. Scared if he were to be outed it could cause Toya's death Katsuki found himself clenching and unclenching his hands.
Ever since that night his quirk had been unstable, going off constantly and he found he couldn't stop it even when his muscles cramped and his pores ached.
He protected me...always protecting me...
The boy jerked to his feet just as his door opened and a shaking Izuku peaked in, scanning the room to make sure they were alone.
"What do you want Deku?" Katsuki asked, not in the mood for any more apologies as his class seemed full of them.

"Kaachan...are you alone?" At this question Katsuki only flared in return which gave Izuku his answer as the boy slipped into the room.
"We have a plan...to save Toya." Red eyes flared and the boy got his feet, jerking the door open as he began to walk down the hall.
He stopped turning to glare at the shorter green haired boy, "Hurry up or die."
Izuku was quick to scramble down the hall heading to the front of the hospital, and soon enough Izuku, Tokoyami, Iida, Kirishima, Todoroki, Momo and Katsuki found themselves preparing to head out.
But as they made to move out a figure seemed to shape from the shadows before the group, striking green eyes stared them down beneath a red breathing mask.
"You are unauthorized to take any actions, if you take another step I will no choice but to attack." And just like that their first obstacle appeared, clad in black.
Kirishima stepped forward with curious eyes as he scanned the girl, taking in her attire before speaking.
"What is someone of the Yakuza doing here?" Katsuki glanced at the red head before clenching his teeth, now he understood. Not only were heroes going to save Toya but so were his people, and once more Katsuki found himself helpless.
"That is no matter for students, turn around before I make you."

Present
Villains Bar

Dabi held Toya as the the villains discussed their next plan of attack, but right as the man moved to lay the boy in the chair there was a knock at the door.
"Hello Kamino Pizza Delivery."