Obscurity

Toya sat silently in his seat as his peers laughed at his hot headed brother, eyes moving to land on the three who had been apart of the Stain attack

"Toya! I'm so glad your safe!" At the sound of Kaminari's voice the shorter boy gave a gentle smile, but when the blonde boy noticed his peers missing arm he gave a cry of surprise.
"What happened to your arm??" At the sound of this question Toya's eyes flickered over to his brother.

First Day Back Home

"Where the fuck is your arm?" At the familiar sound of his brothers voice Toya stopped in his tracks. He bit his lip in concern before turning to respond.

"Bahahahahahahahaha!" Tears sprung to the young boys eyes as he began to laugh uncontrollably. Katsuki couldn't help but soften at the sight of his little brother laughing before he sighed, trying to rub his fingers through his messed up hair.
"Toya...seriously, I feel like recently you've been keeping a lot of things from me...what's going on?" At the seriousness of the situation Toya calmed down slightly before putting a hand to his slightly grown limb which was covered in pink flowers currently as the vines were slowly growing back out.
"I lost it in my training, but don't worry it was lost before I had ever become a Bakugo." At those words Katsuki's eyes seemed to darken before he grit his teeth.
"What happened to you? You suddenly sound..." he trailed off not sure how to describe the difference, his eyes trailing down to notice his brothers wardrobe had even changed.
Usually he wore light colors that were playful and soft, but now...he wore a loose black yukata and black obi. But as Katsuki's eyes fell on something he jerked forward and pulled at the Yukata before jerked back.
"What the hell! When did you get a tattoo? What kind of-"
"Katsuki." At the sound of his brothers stern voice the older boy fell quiet before gritting his teeth.
"Toya...tell me what's going on!"

Once more the two boys found themselves in Toya's room, the plants seeming to perk up as he sat on his bed.
Vines crawled up his body as he leaned against the wall and Katsuki noticed the nub that had been Toya's arm growing slowly.
"So, you know about my past, and about my family." At his brothers nod of confirmation the shorter boy blew out his breath. "Well, I've decided to become the next head of the syndicate, I've taken my oath. As a part of that oath I'm essentially going to be learning how to become the head, and one of the parts of that oath is this." Toya motioned to his tattoo, which peaked out from the beneath the yukata.

After a pregnant pause Katsuki finally spoke, "when will you become the head? Won't this interfere with becoming a hero?"
Toya seemed to think carefully before responding, "I will only become the head if the current one were to step down, or when I become of age. But it won't interfere with my hero courses because I will he changing everything...the unseen will no longer be working in the underground, instead we will rise to be the unseen heroes of Japan." Toya smiles softly as he stared down at a flower that had moved to wrap around his leg.

Present Time

"It's fine, I haven't had this limb for years." At his words the class collectively froze but as Kaminari moved to ask about it Mina smacked his harshly on the back causing the boy to cry out.
"We were all worried when we saw what had happened on the news." Ojiro's comment cause the class to agree as they looked over the four who had presumably been saved by Endeavor.
"After that video came out the tenacity and his one track mind really made him look cool. Especially when he saved Toya like that." Kaminari hummed, and Izuku instantly called him out for bringing up the villain who had attacked Iida's brother.

All the while Toya found a shadow fall over him and he looked up to find a familiar figure once more standing by his desk.
"Are you okay?" At his quiet question the smaller boy gave a soft smile, one that caused the bird boy in front of him to smile in return.
"I'm fine, my arm will be back in a few days. Takes a while to regrow the vines back in a way that recreates the look and movement of skin and muscle."
He showed Tokoyami his arm which seemed to be growing slightly as more flowers seemed to be covering his arm.
Flowers had also grown in the boys hair as an action of constantly using his quirk to grow out the limb.

"I am here! And the reason for that is...your basic hero training! It's been a while boys and girls, how is everyone?!" As All Might spoke Toya could feel the hero's eyes on him but instead of looking back he stared up at the clouds as he leaned back in a relaxed stance.
"Alright! Group one, to your marks." Toya found himself standing curiously relaxed beside Izuku, Iida, Mina and Ojiro.
"Start!!"

As the rest jumped forward the boy in question stood still, his eyes closed as he seemed to be relaxing rather then racing.

"Not very surprising, with his missing limb he shouldn't even be going. But I thought he'd at least try." Kaminari hummed, noticing that Katsuki had stepped forward glaring at Midoriya before noticing his eyes flashing over to Toya in curiosity.
The class quickly noticed that the older Bakugo didn't seemed worried in the least, even as Midoriya slipped and Sero took the lead.
Tokoyami moved to check on the boy but an arm flashed out and grabbed the boy stopping him.
"Just wait, he's not one to loose."

Seeming as if to prove the older Bakugo's point Toya's eyes flashed open to show they were pitch black and with that the boys body flickered.
Suddenly he seemed to be overcome with darkness, and the boy stepped through something no one but him could see. Seeming to disappear into thin air until the shout of All Might calling out the winner caught their attention.
Toya stood panting heavily beside the tall hero, his eyes now blood shot red from the strain of using his new quirk.
"Woah!! Toya what was that?!" Sero landed on the platform as the rest followed soon after.
The boy in question smiled shakily at his classmate before stumbling slightly, instantly the black haired boy was beside him.
Sero let the boy lean against his shoulder as Toya caught his breath.
"It's apart...of my quirk." Toya explained and Sero grinned at the shorter boy.
"That was so cool! I thought I'd had it for sure!" The two didn't notice the interaction between All Might and Izuku as Sero began to help the boy to his brother, one seeming suddenly put out at the idea of finals.