The First Step

Humming could be heard as Toya Bakugo sat quietly on the bus, his eyes closed as he leaned his head on the shoulder beside him

"Toya, I think we are pulling up." Tokoyami hummed, his red eyes taking in the large building the Provisional hero license exam was going to be held in.
"Ah! I'm getting nervous!" Jiro exclaimed as Toya followed Tokoyami off the UA bus.

"I wonder what their gonna make us do! Ugh! What if I can't get my license." Mineta groaned, shaking back and forth until Aizawa leaned over looking at the purple headed boy with tired eyes.

"Mineta, don't ask if you can't. Say you will. If you can pass this test and get your provisional license, you novice eggs will hatch into chicks. You'll be semi-pro's, I expect you to do your best." As Aizawa spoke Toya stopped beside his brother and gave him a small smile as Katsuki gave him a grin.
"It's time to become heroes, Suki." Toya giggled, bumping shoulders with Katsuki who huffed in amusement.

"Yeah, then the fun can really begin!" All the while Kirishima and Kaminari started a chant.

"Go Plus-"

"Ultra!!" Suddenly a new voice cut the red head off and Katsuki's eyes narrowed on the tall black haired boy who had screamed it.

"Oh dear, how enthusiastic." Toya hummed, eyes sparkling as he looked at the tall male causing Tokoyami to murmur "revelry in the dark." But his tone seemed much lighter, his happiness for Toya's usual sparkles making the usually foreboding words to seem softer.

"You know it's pretty rude to barge into other peoples huddled like that, Inasa." A purple male in a matching school uniform to the tall male scoffed.

"What...pardon me...I am...so extremely very SORRY!!!" With that he enthusiastically bashed his head into the ground as his body bent in half with his bow. His school cap flew off and Toya blinked at the shaved head hurried into the cement with wide eyes.

"Who is that guy, I do not trust his enthusiasm?!" Kaminari gaped, as the other students of UA looked on it slight fear of the enthusiastic male.

Toya moved forward as the others began to murmur about Shiketsu high. When Inasa exclaimed how excited he was to compete with UA moving to stand back up, Toya gently pulled out a bandage and hummed as he began to wrap up the taller males head.

Inasa gave pause and looked down at the blue eyes boy, taking in his UA uniform and thoughtful face.

"I love your enthusiasm, but please don't hurt yourself. I'll heal it up a little bit so you won't be affected during the exam." He gave a small smile as his fingers glowed green causing the wound on the males forehead to heal up. Then Toya wrapped it up just in case before giving a small giggle in amusement.

"Don't worry, we don't mind you jumping in. I'm glad to see such enthusiasm for heroism." As he spoke he gently wiped the blood away from the males head before taking a step back with a "There!"

Inasa stared at the shorter male with eyes before giving a smile, "you have warm eyes." Before turning and making way into the building.
All the while Toya turned red in surprise, turning wide eyes to Tokoyami who was watching everything with a slight gleam of jealousy.

But he pushed it off and walked over to put a hand on Toya's head, giving him a small smile.
"You ready for this?"

As Aizawa told the students about Inasa's history with UA, Toya moved to put his things back away.

Suddenly, before they could move forward another voice called out getting the attention of their teacher once more.
"Eraser! I thought that was you, I'd recognize that scowl anywhere! I saw you on TV at the sports festival but it's been a while since we were this close in person!" A feminine figure walked over waving as she spoke, but Toya was more interested in Mr.Aizawa's sudden shift in emotions. His usually relaxed face was tense in annoyance, all the whole the female stopped right in front of him a smile on her face.
"Let's get married."
"No."

Toya's head tilted as the woman instantly bent over in laughter, her yellow and green hero costume almost as cheery as her personality.
"Your a real laugh riot buddy!"
"As usual, your impossible, Joke." And suddenly Toya couldn't tell if Aizawa was calling her a Joke or stating the heroes name.

"Come on! Imagine it, if I was your wife you'd have a future full of constant laughter!" She grinned, not put off by the tired man's rebuttals.
"That sounds like an actual nightmare." He droned, and Toya moved forward tilting his head as he looked his teacher over.
All the while Tsu talked to Joke, who explained how the two heroes had met.

"Are you okay Mr. Aizawa?" The young boy asked, his blue eyes curiously looking his teacher over to make sure he wasn't getting uncomfortable. He respected him too much to let something like this go.
"I'm fine Toya." Aizawa shifted his attention away from the female hero, to give Toya a nod as of to solidify his words.

"If your here, that must mean..."

"That's right! Over here everyone this is UA!"

Toya felt a hand land on his shoulder as students in grey polo shirts made their way over to meet them.
He could tell by the weight that it was Katsuki, so he leaned into the touch as he watched the black haired student who was speaking.

As someone who had been near all sorts of people, he could tell the words spewing from the other students mouths were fake.

Shindo made his way through class 1A, grabbing their hands as if speaking earnestly but when he made his way to grab Toya's hands stating, "And Bakugo, it must have been hard for you with that whole kidnapping incident." Toya could practically feel the air around them change, he held up his hand as a way of motioning for the Unseen nearby to keep from interfering.
"I'm sure it was difficult loosing your father, but you've held in there. I hope to learn much from you today." The black haired boy hummed, smiling at the shorter male.

It was quiet for a heartbeat before Toya suddenly smiled warmly up at the male, sparkles seeming to fill the air around him as he spoke. "Here, I'll teach you something right now! Your words don't match your eyes, if you going to say something make sure to do it correctly. Or else it can become an annoyance to the professionals." As Toya spoke, his blue eyes seemed to sparkle as if he was saying the sweetest thing making his words seem all the more surprising.

He could see the shift in the other males face, while Toya's classmates looked at the short boy in shock Katsuki huffed in amusement.

"Hey man! Don't be so rude!" Kirishima exclaimed, his eyes on Shindo while everyone's eyes focused on Toya in concern. "You shouldn't talk about things you don't understand."

"Hey! Get your costumes and head to orientation, there's no time to waste!" Aizawa interfered, his eyes trained on the younger Bakugo to make sure he was fine. Seeing him smiling genuinely at Tokoyami the UA teacher relaxed before heading inside.