Battle of Brothers

As the two boys clashed Toya gave a grunt, his forearm thrumming with the sting of his brothers quirk

The boy spun to deliver a round house kick, but Katsuki was quick to dodge and delivered a swift punch to Toya's side.
The short boy grunted but as Katsuki moved to blast him with his quirk he was suddenly jerked to a stop.
Vines had bursted from the ground and kept the taller Bakugo in place, Toya used this to send a kick at Katsuki's chest.
But with a scream of raw power Katsuki broke free, hands sparking as the two boys continued to throw and doge each other's attacks.
The crowd murmured in awe at the two, one using skill and raw power to fight while the other used quick tactics and agility to his advantage.
Present Mic was having a ball calling out their moves and tactics, while Aizawa would drone out any useful information about their quirks.
Katsuki suddenly felt a whoosh of air causing his to stumble back but he was quick to steady himself with his explosive quirks.
Toya was seen drawing in the air, a diagram showing up that showed blue which suddenly burst worth with water.
But as he continued to draw more pentagrams with different colors Katsuki noticed his finger had begun to bleed.
He smirked at the realization that Toya's quirk was finally taking its toll on the shorter boy, from using his quirk without any gear all day.
The taller Bakugo ducked under another blast of water and smirked as he started towards his brother.
He's giving it his all! I'll do the same!
Toya gave a grunt as he jerked back to keep from getting hit from Katsuki's swing.
Just one more pentagram and I'll win this!
But, Katsuki didn't seem to want to give Toya the time to create another diagram, as he bombarded Toya over and over again.
The younger Bakugo boy tumbled backwards as a certain hit caused him to loose his balance.
But he quickly moved to sweep the legs from Katsuki, who grunted as his back met the ground.
Katsuki jerked his arms up preparing to blast his brother away when he noticed Toya had finished another pentagram.
The ground suddenly cracked beneath them and plants bursted throughout the arena, Katsuki held his breath as he realized his brothers plan was to knock him out.
The crowd looked up in surprise at the sight of a glowing magic circle in the sky pulsing above the arena the two brothers fought.
Plants continued to grow in the area beneath the magic circle, familiar plants that had been used earlier in the day by the boy.
Toya moved forward to land a swift punch into Katsuki's gut, who grunted but refused to take in a breath.
"Toya plans to leave this match to an endurance test, now we will see who can hold their breath the longest." Aizawa's droning voice explained and the crowd leaned forward.
Katsuki tried to blow away the flowers with his quirk but as the magic circle floated up high in the sky it kept the plants continuously growing.
Toya ducked under another swing, using his agility to keep from getting knocked down. He knew one punch to the chest at the right angle would make one draw in a breath of pain.
Katsuki felt his arms tingle as his started to overuse his quirk, but then his eyes fell on his brother.
As Toya stood before him he solidified his plan, bringing his arms up and after having sweat so much for their fight he was able to create a large explosion.
If I can incapacitate him, I can win!
Toya felt the burn of the explosion against his cheeks as rocks flew around the area.
His fingers continued to bleed as he laid on the ground, before pushing himself up, his finger raising.
Gold began to glow, and slowly the dirt cleared for Katsuki to see Toya with a dangerous look in his eyes.
He could feel his lungs clenching up as they begged him to breath in, but as Toya's arm sudden bursted forth with vines Katsuki grit his teeth.
The vines made their way towards the taller boy and he raised his arms quickly, blasting off a large explosion once again.
He cried out as the pain in his arms became too much, and his lungs filled with air.
Shit! Instantly he could feel the flowers sleeping properties take effect, and Katsuki didn't even feel the dirt.
On the other side of the arena the shorter Bakugo laid coughing weakly as he leaned against the side of the arena.
The air slowly cleared to show he was out of bounce while Katsuki had been incapacitated by the flowers.
Oh, he's going to be so pissed. Toya couldn't help but think with a small laugh, as Midnight called out the winner to be Katsuki because he had stayed in the arena.
Toya pushes himself up to his feet, wobbling slightly before he raised his arm, and Midnight moved to stop him.
But before she could the magic circle that kept the flowers growing suddenly thrummed brightly before spinning and disappearing into the sky.
He groaned as me moved forward, his arms aching from over use but still he waved his arm causing the plants to wither and die right before everyone's eyes.
Leaving Katsuki to lay in the middle of the arena, still unconscious from the flowers.
Toya kneeling beside him, ignoring the robots that moved to grab him, as he flicked his fingers and bandages dropped down into his hand.
He quickly wrapped up any serious injuries as Katsuki slept, then picked his brother up with ease placing him on the gurney.
Then as he followed the robots out he grinned up at the crowd, all the while wrapping his fingers up.
Ugh, I can already tell he's gonna hate how he won.
Toya sighed as he looked down at his older brother before smiling, all the while the sound of the cheering crowd slowly faded away as he moved further into the hallway on the way to recovery girls office.