A Helpful Touch

Toya looked back at the Bakusquad before with a flick of his fingers melded into the shadows

Toya looked back at the Bakusquad before with a flick of his fingers melded into the shadows. If anyone had been watching it would have looked like the boy had shifted into a shadow form before melting into the darkness around him.
Hearing muffled shouts Toya slowly shifted through the void-like world before shifting out of the shadows to stand behind a shaking Bakugo.
"Tell me the truth Midoriya, are they attacking us because of what's going on with you and All Might?" At Bakugo's question the Toya stopped his blue eyes flashing as he leaned heavily against the building that kept the other two from seeing him.
"I-I'm not s-s-"
"I need an answer!! My brother almost died because of something your keeping from us!! There is a lot I can forgive you for but putting my brother in harms way is not one of them." At his growling brothers voice Toya scanned the area around them noticing a tired looking All Might standing to the side.
"I-I don't know..." at Midoriya's defeated whisper Bakugo snarled before slamming his fist into the nearest wall leaving a cement indent before turning and leaving the green haired boy alone.

Toya stayed silent as All Might moved from the shadows to stand in front of a shaking Midoriya.
"Is it true?...are they attacking us because of me?" At these questions All Might seemed to be deep in thought before giving a shake of his head.
"No, villains will find any excuse to attack and right now they think attacking class 1-A will get at me...if I wasn't already stuck in this form I would leave the school to give you all a break. But even if I were to leave they would still attack, because now they are invested." All Might seemed tired as he realized the truth of his words, even if the ex number one hero left, it would only give the class more openings to be attacked. Now that they are realizing the relationship between the two it was going to be impossible for the two to separate until Izuku could control One For All.

Toya listened to their conversation before stepping out from the shadows, he could feel his people around him waiting with bated breath.
At the sight of Toya Izuku felt his face turn three shades paler causing All Might to turn with wide eyes.
Toya didn't say anything as he tiredly leaned against the wall, already he could feel his energy from the small nap leaving him once more exhausted.
"So...what is this about All For One?" And with those simple words the two shot guilty looks at one another.

The next day Toya found himself sitting outside the dorms on a bench they had set up a couple of days before.
They were going to start school back up today but Toya could only concentrate on the information he had received the night before.
Once more he found himself with options and information he didn't know what to do with. All too soon after reconnecting with his dad he lost him, and took over as the new boss for the syndicate. Now he finds that the students he had stepped up to protect, were being attacked by his childhood friend who had gotten a quirk from the number one hero himself.
Where are the days when I could just...eat food with my family...play tag with Suki...know that my family was safe.
Shakily the small boy got to his feet and made his way into the dorm rooms, noticing Tokoyami was still curled up on the couch and he found himself standing beside the sleeping boy.
Gently he ran his fingers through the black hair that shot out in all directions, and as he looked at the relaxed face of Tokoyami his eyes slowly fell shut.

Fumikage Tokoyami woke when a sudden weight fell against him and his eyes widened at the sight of Toya dozing off against his chest.
At some point last night he had woken to find the shorter boy gone but decided to stay on the couch just in case he came back.
Slowly he pulled the shorter boy into his lap, holding the sleeping form against his chest he was careful not to pull on any bandages or cause Toya anymore harm.
Soon enough the boy was held in a straddle against Tokoyami, his cheek resting against the dark haired boys chest as his arms were wrapped loosely around his hips.
And that is how the class found them sleeping a couple of hours later, with a tired looking Aizawa motioning for everyone to leave in silence.
He knew the youngest Bakugo's sleep schedule had been shot to shit after the recent events and with the introduction of today's lesson he could have a small break.

But as time continued on and the two slept Toya began to wiggle in his sleep his teeth gritting as if trying to keep something inside.
Tokoyami woke to small whimpers and sat up straighter as he realized the sound was coming from the small Bakugo.
But before he could try to gently wake him up the boy jerked backwards his eyes flashing open but unseeing as he began to scream.
Tokoyami felt his heart twist at the agony of the screams that sliced through the room, Dark Shadow shooting out to prepare to defend the boy. But what could they do to protect him from past events?
Toya didn't even feel his stitches pull out as he struggled to get away from the scene in front of him.
A terrified no broke from his throat as blood seeped through his bandages, causing Tokoyami to lurch forward gently grabbing the small boys flailing arms.
"Toya-Toya it's me Tokoyami. I'm here, I'm here for you." The boys words took a moment to break through the vision of Toya's dead parents weeping at him for help.
Blue eyes fell on the other boy and he felt his face scrunch up as his emotions wheeled up inside but quickly he began to push them down.
"Tokoyami..." he croaked gently reaching out to gently touch the cheek of the other boy as if to prove to himself he was real.
"Yes...yes it's me....come on let's check your stitches..." he knew not to ask as the boy had already put a wall up to the memories haunting him. And right now he wanted to get the physical wounds checked before trying to help heal any mental ones.