Birds and the Bees

NO! THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK! EVERYONE CALM DOWN! ITS ALL SAFE I PROMISE!

Travis, a 20 year old boy was leaning on his bed while scrolling through Instagram. After he moved out of his parents place, his little sister Dina would come over sometimes to spend time with him. He loved his little sister dearly. And what really made him love her was how much she loved to laugh. Mostly through tickling. She'll never admit it to him but she loved it when he tickle her.

Dina, who is 6, rushed into her brother's room and bounced on his bed. "Travy! Travy!" She yelled as Travis looked at his little sister and gave her a half smile. "How's you get in my room?" He asked already knowing the answer to that question. Dina giggled and rolled on her back. "The door was unlocked." She said as she crawled over to her brother. "Whatcha doin'?" She said as Travis put his phone down on his night stand. "Nothing much. So, what brings you to my humble fortress of doom?" Travis said as he waved his hands in the air to do demonic gestures while adding a deep voice. Dina yelped and giggled. "I want to know where babies come from."

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

Travis was completely off guard by her question. He can't possibly tell her about it. She's way too young to know. But...maybe...he could explain it in his own way. He looked at his sister again who had a confused look. He smirked at her. "Oh my dear sister. I shall tell you. But for it to work, I'll have to cover your eyes." He replied as Dina nodded letting her brother cover her eyes. Dina laid next to him on the bed as he smirked wider.

"Now you see it starts off with your parents talking about having a little girl. Now in order for it to happen, the parents needed the proper ingredients." Travis began to say as he lazily grasped his finger on Dina's belly a giggle escaping her mouth. "They adventured to the store for these ingredients. First on the list was flour," Travis dug his fingers into her sides. Dina started to laugh not. "HAHAHAHAHA TRAVIS STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!"

"then milk," Travis said again while pinching and squeezing her kneecaps. Dina bent her legs to escape his ticklish touch but at didn't stop her brother from getting to her feet. "3rd, the butter," Travis continued as he scratched his sister's feet making Dina shaking them from the ticklish feeling. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHO TRAVIS!!!!"

"4th, two eggs," Travis said as he went up and wiggled his index finger in both of his sister's tiny ears. Dina squeaked and tried to roll her head to each side but it only made Travis go to the other. "And lastly, a hint of vanilla. To make sure the girl was super cute." With that, Travis used his middle finger to dig right into Dina's belly button. Dina squeaked so high she almost lost her voice. "TRAVIS NOT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE!"

"The process took about 9 months to mix. But thanks to your amazing older brother, I sped the process up. Like this!" Travis brought his head down to Dina's stomach and blew a giant raspberry. Dina laughed hysterically. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"And then, a wonderful magical day happened." Travis said gasping dramatically. "I looked into the finished project of the little girl and then..." he trailed off, making Dina giggle in anticipation. "What?" She said while giggling as Travis uncovered her eyes. "Peek a boo!" He said as Dina laughed at a funny face that he was making. "There you were. Staring at me. Like a lost puppy. I held you in my arms and I said....Dina." Travis picked up his sister and stared at her. "I love you." He also said as he gave her a kiss in her cheek. Dina giggled and laughed. "I love you too Travy!" She said as Travis hugged her. "So now you know."

"Can you do it again. Please." Dina asked with her puppy dog eyes. Travis chuckled. How could he say no to that face. "Alright then, who wants more tickles?"