Prank Queen

I know what you're thinking. Pranking my older brother at 3am in the morning isn't really the best decision. But what do you expect? During lockdown I was stuck at my brother's house. So I wasn't allowed to see my family in a year. I felt so homesick during that time but with my brother, things weren't totally bad. So lockdown is almost over, and right now, I got some whip cream to find.

I searched through the cabinets and the draws of the kitchen. "Come on! Where it is?" I said as I kept looking for the whip cream. "Yes!" I exclaimed as I found it under the stove. I quickly tip toed to my brother's room and saw him sleeping his ass off. I snickered. "Time to wake up." I whispered as I grabbed a feather from his nightstand and spreader whip cream on his hand. I tickled his nose with the feather and his whipped hand almost immediately made contact with his face. "What the-?"

I ran before he could yell at me and by the time I was downstairs, he was angry. "KATIE!!!!!!" He yelled as I laughed when I saw him with whipped cream on his face. "Your face!" I said as I yelped when he picked me up and hoisted me over his shoulder. "You are so dead right now!" He said as he put me on the couch. "What's wrong Aiden? Whip cream got your tongue?" I said as I started laughing again.

But this time. I couldn't stop. And I didn't understand why until I felt his fingers wiggling all over my belly and sides. "What's wrong Katie, laughter got your tongue?"

"SHUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I tried to sound serious but he was tickling me way too fast. "So you wanna tell me why I found whipped cream on my face this morning?" Aiden asked as I felt his fingers in my neck too. I squealed as tried to cover my neck but his fingers were too strong. "ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I couldn't even form a sentence when he dug his pinky into my belly button.

Curse this crop top!

I bucked my head back and laughed like crazy as Aiden gave me soft kissed on my belly. "You got a lot of explaining to do baby sister." He said his words mumbling in my stomach making me giggle more. "IM SORRY! IM SORRY HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I pleaded feeling tears running down my face.

Aiden decided to go soft of me today, so he stopped his torture and payed his head on my chest. "So, am I gonna get an apology or..." Aiden trailed off as I pushed his head back. "Hell naw!" I said as he laughed.