Cheer up pretty girl

It was the middle of the day and Brandon just got back from work. He was on an hour break and sense he lived so close, he was able to come home to rest for a while. "Stacy, Chelsea, guess who's home?" He called out. Unfortunately no one responded.

Brandon was getting a little frightened. Normally, Stacy and Chelsea would call out to him in a way of saying, 'You're back you're back!' Something is up.

Deciding to check all the rooms before he called the Calvary, Brandon dropped his things and rushed towards his room. "Chelsea, Stacy!" He called again. This time, a response was heard. Stacy whimpered at him as Brandon turned to her, Chelsea, and...is that Elsa?

Elsa has a spare key to Brandon's house. That's how she was able to get inside. Elsa was laying down on Brandon's bed. She was not facing him and she flinched when she heard his voice. Chelsea nuzzled her neck to make her feel better. "Elsa? What're you doing here?" Brandon asked out of sympathy after walking to the bed and sitting next to her. "Come on Elsa. You can tell me anything." Elsa sniffed a bit. "...I got fired."

Brandon widen his eyes. "What? Today?"

"They said that my work was not what they wanted it to be. Unfortunately, I'm not qualified for there expertise." Elsa's dream was the become a reporter. She wanted to be the one to tell the stories of people who have been lost for long periods of time. "Elsa that's not your fault. You are an amazing reporter."

"They don't seem to think so."

"Well, they're idiots."

"Idiots that never made a mistake in there lives."

"Yeah they did." Brandon replied holding onto Elsa's waist. "They just got rid of there best reporter. Elsa Avery, reporting to you from the Morning Show with my handsome partner (not as handsome as my boyfriend) Alan Burt!" Elsa couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

Brandon smiled at her. "Would you look at that, the crowds chuckling a little bit there Burt. Let's give 'em something to really laugh about." With that, Brandon wiggled his fingers all over Elsa's sides. Elsa giggled freely as she banged her fists on Brandon's chest. "Brandon hehehehehehehe stop! I don't hahahahahahaha wanna hahahahahahahaha giggle!"

"Well that's too bad. Girls, why don't you help daddy out." Brandon referred to Chelsea and Stacy as they both cheered happily and nuzzled there noses on Elsa's belly. Elsa squealed and hugged Brandon tighter hoping to stop the ticklish feeling. "Aw, do you like your tickles?" Brandon's switched to his baby voice making Elsa laugh harder. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO!" Brandon kissed Elsa's neck allowing Elsa to squeal again. "BRANDON HAHAHAHAHAHAHA QUIT IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!"

Brandon chuckled and let her go. "There's my little reporter." Brandon replied giving Elsa a kiss. "How's you get them to tickle me so much?" Elsa asked rubbing her hands on her tummy. Brandon looked at the pets who were playing with each other on the bed. Brandon smiled at them. "I tickle them all the time. They get that from me."