Your teacher cares

Lisa exhaled an annoying sigh. Class was almost over and the teacher was going super slow. Everyone in class was either bored or asleep. "Come on come on." Lisa whispered as she looked at her Apple Watch. Just 2 more minutes. 2 minutes, and she can leave. "Ms. Hope?" Lisa shot up and looked at her teacher. "Is there anything you would like to tell us?" He asked as Lisa gulped. "Nope. Nothing at all."

"Good." Just like that the school bell rung and school was finally over. Everyone got up from there seats and ran straight out the door. Lisa was at the door before her teacher called her name. "Lisa? A word." Lisa gulped again and walked back in. "Yes Mr. Kay?"

"You've been down recently. Is everything okay?" He asked in a very calming voice. Lisa sighed and looked down in sadness. "Ever since my mother....things haven't really been the same." It was true. Her mother passed away in a car crash. Lisa started loosing grades and started getting into fights. Mr. Kay put his hand on her shoulder. "I know you lost your mom, but you gotta stop getting into trouble." He replied as Lisa only looked away from him. "Come on Lisa, look at me." Kay started to lightly scratch Lisa's neck but instead of looking at her in her eyes, he earned a slight giggle and a head down. At first Kay didn't know why she was laughing but he soon realized it when he scratched faster. "Mr. Kay hehehehehehehe stop."

"Why're you laughing?" He smirked as he quickly closed the door and began to tickle Lisa's sides. "Hahahahahahahahaha nohohohohohohoho!" Lisa squealed as she tried to push him away from her but her teacher was taller. "Now Lisa, you know I love all of my students. That means I need to take care of them all." Mr. Kay picked her up and held her in the air. "And one of my true rules for you girls is to not show as much skin as possible."

OH SHIT!

"No no no no!" Lisa repeated realizing that she was wearing her favorite crop top. Mr. Kay smirked at her exposed belly. "I'm doing this for you sweetie." He replied before he blew an incredible raspberry in her bare stomach. Lisa laughed and banged on his shoulders. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!" Lisa laughed/pleaded throwing her head back in laughter. "Do you promise to stay out of trouble?" He mumbled in her tummy which only tickled more. His whiny teasing voice only made it more enjoyable for her. But she'll never admit it. "YES YES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"And you'll get you grades up for me?"

"ILL DO ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" When her teacher was finished he set her down back on her feet. Lisa started to breathe normally and held her stomach tightly. "Please don't do that again."

"Get an A on your final exam then I'll stop." Mr. Kay smirked as Lisa grabbed her backpack and proceeded to walk out of the classroom. "Hey, come back here. I'm not finished yet." Lisa froze and covered her stomach making Kay chuckled. "Relax, no more tickling." He said as he walked over and hugged her. "Hey, you're gonna be okay." He replied as Lisa smiled a bit. "Thank you." She whispered as Kay relaxed her from his hug and let her walk back home.