Morning wake up call

It's Monday. Today. Of all days. It's time for school. And 10 year old Layla isn't getting up. Roland her older brother of 15 frowned at his sister. "Come on Layla, the school bus will be here in 25 minutes."

"Wake me up in 30." Layla said as she turned her head. Roland scratched his chin. There's gotta be a way to get her out of bed. Soon, an idea popped up in his head. When they were younger, they use to have tickle fights with each other. Mostly if they were playing video games and such. But this seems like a good time as any. "Alright then, looks like I'll have to use my secret weapon."

Layla widen her eyes but couldn't make it out of the bed in time to feel her brother's hands all over her sides. "NO NO PLEASE!" She laughed as Roland squeezed, poked, and scribbled his fingers all over her sides and ribs. "Goochie goochie goo. It's time to wake up cutie." Roland smirked, using her usual nickname for his baby sister. Layla banged her fist and legs as Roland moved to her neck and her stomach. "ROLAND! LET GO!" She tried to say but the tickles were unbearable. "What's the magic word?" Roland asked as Layla giggled and turned her head to not look at her smirking brother. "DONT MAKE ME SAY-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Layla couldn't finish her sentence when Roland 'accidentally' poked Layla's belly button. "Say it, or else."

"OKAY OKAY! PIZZA-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I heard pizza. What else?" Roland said as he brought his mouth to her stomach. "NO NO NO! NOT THAT! ANY-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Layla burst into a fit of laughter as her brother made raspberries in her stomach. "PIZZA WITH CUPCAKES-AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AND RAINBOW SPRINKLES! LET ME GO!"

Just like that, Roland released his sister who zoomed from the bed and into her closet. Roland laughed. "Hurry up, we got 23 minutes left."

"SHUT IT ROLAND!"