Little space

Inspired by an audio from a friend I know

The girl from earlier was now heading to bed. After her visit from a certain someone, she just couldn't wait to open the book and read it again. Although she wished she could go into the book to see him instead. But there was no way she could do that.

Yawning, the girl covered herself up and snuggled into her bed. "I better get some rest." She said and turned off the lamp and closed her eyes.

—————-

The next thing she knew, the girl opened her eyes to reveal a house. "Huh?" She said as she looked around and realized she was in a living room. She also realized how small she was. "Hmm that's weird?" She said as she looked at the clothes she was wearing. Some little jean pants and a light pink shirt that had a little peace sign on her chest. She was also wearing little shoes from when she was five. "I know this outfit. But where am-"

"Hi there little one." She gasped automatically knowing that voice. She looked to her left to see none other then Cassian. He smiled softly to her and slowly walked towards her. The girl's expression turned from surprise to pouty. "What's wrong. Why're you all pouty. Did you get a boo boo?" Actually the girl didn't know why she was all pouty. Though she did shake her head and turned away from him.

Cassian was now sitting next to her and he soon got the picture. "Oh I know what happened. You're still grumpy because I didn't let you have any cookies before dinner are you?"

Now that's something to be pouty about.

The girl was now in true character and she 'hmph' at him cutely. "Well sweetie you know I couldn't let you have any cookies. If you do, you're gonna get a tummy ache and you won't have anymore room left for dinner." The girl still pouted at him. Cassian wasn't one to give up. "Well, what about your dinosaur chicken nuggets," the girl began to perk up at the sound of that. "your macaroni and cheese," she knew what Cassian was trying to do. And it was working. "and don't forget your little sippy cup. You can have any drink you want with it." The girl tried to not look so happy and continued to mope. "Oh and did I mention...chocolate pudding?"

This time, the girl gasp in excitement. She loved chocolate pudding. Cassian chuckled and poked her sides. "See, I wouldn't want you to miss out on that right?" The girl nodded viciously still turned away from him as she tried to cover her smile. "So, how about you give me a smile and I'll let you eat the chocolate first." The girl couldn't stop living her legs and squealing through her hands. But something called pride refused to let her.

So she sucked up all of her excitement and said. "No." Cassian was indeed surprised by this, but he noticed the girl's tiny smile that she was hiding from him. Oh she was totally asking for it. Cassian smirked at her. "No. No? I can't see the smile?"

"No."

"Well then if I can't see your smile, I'm gonna have to bring out the tickle monster." Cassian's fingers began to wiggle as the girl gasped. She having excitement crawling up into her, she tried to run away. But unfortunately, the dream wouldn't let her. She was forced to stay put as Cassian grabbed her from behind and placed her in his giant lap. "I'm gonna tickle you. I'm gonna gettchie gettchie getcha." He teased as the girl began to laugh. Cassian chuckled more. "I'm not even doing it yet and you're already laughing. That's cute." Cassian brought his fingers down on the girls little sides. "Tickle tickle tickle. Tickle tickle tickle." The girl laughed as his giant fingers kept switching from side to side as she tried desperately to get away. "Gonna tickle your little sides. And you little tummy wummy." His baby talk teasing was making it worse for her.

"EEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASSIEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Cassian remembered how the girl called him Cassie because she couldn't pronounce Cassian. Only she was allowed to do that and no one else. Well, at least in this dream.

"Look at you. All cute and ticklish. Who's my ticklish baby girl? Who is it? Who is it? Tickle tickle tickle." The girl blushed and didn't respond. She was too busy laughing her little head off. "I bet you wanna smile now huh? You gonna smile for me?" Cassian cooed moving to the girl's tiny armpits. "What's wrong? Are your armpits ticklish too? They are?"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAP IHIHIHIHIHIHIT!"

"Hey, what's that. If I could just lift up your shirt a little- (gasp) oh I see. It's a little tickle button." The girl's eyes were wide. He found it. Her ultimate tickle spot. Cassian lowered his finger into the girl's navel and swirled around like he was mixing a bowl. "Tickle tickle tickle." The girl went into hysterics. She never laughed like that in so long. She forgot what it felt like to be tickle. Especially in that area.

Finally, Cassian was finished and he gave her a huge kiss on her cheek. "There it is. There's my happy face." The girl laughed and laughed at him and smiled at him too. "Ahahaha Cassie!" The girl said with a cute 5 year old voice as she hugged the giant Illyrian, wrapping her tiny arms around his neck.

Cassian chuckled at her and kissed her cheek again.

———————

Suddenly, the girl woke up. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. "What a dream. I wished it was real." She said sadly.

As if faith was smiling down on her, a light flashed from the book and a small note appeared from the pages. The girl eyed the note suspiciously and read it:

That was a nice play date you an I had together. Let's do that again sometime okay?

Cassian