My favorite character

Inserting....me! Myself! XD!

The best way to start a rainy day, is to read one of your favorite halftime books. Yep, that's right. Not just the books online. No, she reads all types off books. She was just finishing up a book from her favorite author, Sarah J. Maas (a real author btw). She was one of the best authors of all time. She couldn't ask for a better one. No matter how many books she reads by females, she'll always pick her.

Sometimes she would wish that her favorite character would just jump out of the book itself and smile at her. Already knowing what she would want from him. And that was easy. A plain old tickle torture. But surely that dream will never happen, for the character she loves is nothing but a piece of paper and words described by a talented woman. Oh, if only he were real.

The girl sucked in air and held the book close to her heart. She closed the book and smiled at it. "Oh Cassian. If only you were mine~" she would say as she kissed the top of the book and placed it on her nightstand.

As the girl began to play with her Nintendo switch, a light began to flash and flicker in her room. "Huh, I don't remember turning the lamp on." She said looking at her book that began to move.

She gasped in fright. "What's happening?" The book flopped onto her bed and hopped over to her lap. The girl slowly flipped the cover of the book to reveal nothing but pages. "What?" She said flipping through the remaining ones. "But that's impossible. I just finished it and-" You were cut off by something. Or rather someone.

The light around the pages glowed as someone calmly rose from the book itself. The figure was indeed large and it surprised her when it finally came out. But that's not what made the girl smile oh no. She smile...because she knew that character.

It was Cassian.

Her favorite character.

Cassian looked around the room, his wings adjusting to the new air around him. He looked at the girl in shock but also confusion. "Um excuse me?" He asked as the girl quickly cleared her throat. "Um, y-yes?"

"Do you have any idea what happened?" He asked her as she shook her head. "No I don't. I was just reading your book and-"

"Wait, I know you." The girl stopped and stared. "You do?"

"Yes. Lexi, right?" The girl was shocked. Cassian knew her name. "Ho-How do you know..." the girl trailed off as Cassian smiled at her. "Are you kidding? We know who all our readers are." We? What did he mean by-ohhhh, the other characters. They must know she's a fan. Of them. "You know of my world?"

"Yes I do. I'm also aware of you rather...interest~" Cassian smirk made the girl blush on impact. She tried to her best not to squeal in front of her most treasured crush. But then, she felt his finger slowly grasping her soles of her feet. She shrieked a bit and scooted closer to the bed frame. "Hey, what was that for?" The girl asked. Cassian chuckled in her confusion. "Oh nothing Lexi. Just testing a theory."

"What theory?" Cassian's fingers found her exposed sides as he slowly grasped them, wiggling his fingers all around them. The girl gasped realizing what he meant.

She remembered how she would sometimes stop reading so she could talk all about how she wanted to be tickled by him. How much teasing that she wanted to and even when she begs him to stop, she wouldn't mean it.

The girl was never more embarrassed in her life. Embarrassed that he was able to hear her. That any of the characters were able to hear her. But she wasn't able to think about it yet.

Her tickle torture has just begun.

The girl giggled and struggled in the huge Illyrian's grasp. "No nohohohohoho plehehehehehehehehease nohohohoho!" The girl's giggles intrigued the giant Illyrian. Cassian had never seen a little girl giggle as sweet as this. He hoped Nesta wouldn't be jealous. "Wow, you're actually kinda cute." He stated as he moved to tickle the girl's little tummy. "Ahahahahahahahahahahaha r-really hehehehehehehehehehehehe?"

"It's a shame I have a mate. I could've had you if it weren't for the whole book situation." Cassian was particularly lying to the girl. He loved Nesta more than anything. And the girl was indeed beautiful and sweet, he loved the hardcore Nesta has with her heart. Nothing could replace her. Not even the girl. But the girl didn't mind. She just wanted to be tickled.

Now, Cassian decided to switch from hands to wings. His giant wings on his back make it almost impossible to reach the front of his body. But with enough practice, he made it work. "Here I come sweetie. My feathers are gonna tickle tickle tickle you." The girl giggled in anticipation. If there was one thing the girl loved more than anything, it was teasing. She simply couldn't take it.

Cassian waved his feathered wings through the girls ticklish tummy, fluttering and flowing through every crack and every angle. The girl laughed and waved her arms in the air. He almost mistaken her for a child.

Cassian brushed his face against the girl's neck. "Mmm so soft and smooth. Tell me, do you use perfume at all?" He asked as the girl only giggled and  snuggled back out of reflex.

Just as the fun was just beginning, the light in the book began to flicker and flash. Cassian looked back at it and sighed. "It's time for me to go Lexi." He said sadly as the girl looked at him with disbelief. "But, you just got here."

"Don't worry. We'll see each other again soon."

"You promise?" The girl knew it was foolish to promise like that to someone who was over centuries old, but she couldn't help it. She had to know. Cassian nodded honestly and replied. "I promise." With that, he gave her a little kiss on her forehead and fell backwards and his body was soon sucked into the book.

Once he returned, the words of the book faded back into the pages. The girl sadly hugged the book in her arms and sniffed. "Please come back Cassian. Please come back soon."