Bed wetter no more

Lisa was a 12 year old girl who couldn't sleep cause of her certain...condition. She had a bed wetting problem. Her parents resulted her into pull ups during bed time. Sometimes she's take it off but she regretted it in the morning when her bed was filled with pee. Her two brothers Mark and Brandon knew about this as well and decided to check on there sister.

Lisa was currently crying in her bed. She did it again. She was so ashamed of herself that when she heard her door opening, she zoomed to the covers and pretended to be asleep.

Brandon noticed quickly and sat on the bed. "That bad huh?" He asked as he stroked her hair. Lisa didn't respond. "Hey Lisa it's okay. You have to feel bad." Mark said this time as he laid down next to his sister. Lisa only sighed and closed her eyes. "You giving the silent treatment huh?" Brandon slid his finger and lightly scratched Lisa's ear. Earning a muffled giggle. Brandon smirked and leaned his head toward Lisa's ear and whispered, "I heard that."

Lisa didn't have time to react when Brandon lightly tickle her neck. Lisa giggled softly as she tried to take Brandon's hand from her neck. "Nohohohohohoho Brandon!" Brandon smiled at her as he inclined Mark to go to the other suede of the bed. Mark jumped over and looked at his giggling sister. "Aw look at her." Mark complimented as he moved his hand towards Lisa's armpits. Lisa burst into a fit of giggles. "GUYHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIS! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Lisa laughed as Brandon shifted gears and tickled her small belly. "We're getting closer Mark. Ready?"

"Anything to make our dear little sister happy." Mark replied as he slowly lift Lisa's shirt make there sister gulp. "NOHOHOHOHO NOT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT ANYTHING BUT THAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAT!"
Lisa pleaded as Mark smirk and blew a giant raspberry in his sister's belly. Lisa's laughter was so loud the siblings were surprised that they're parents were still asleep.

Soon the two brothers, stopped there tickle torture and looked at there sister. "Her smile has returned." Mark said squeezing Lisa's cheeks. Lisa giggled as he let go. "Um Brandon, Mark?" Lisa started to say as her brothers waited for her response. "Can you...sleep with me?"

"Of course." They both said as they cuddled there little sister like a stuffed animal. "And don't worry, I'm pretty sure the wet bed will help us in it's warmth." Mark earned a slap from Brandon as Lisa laughed.

Soon, the three siblings laid in Lisa's bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.