I'm gonna make you smile

(JustWritingMyDreams I just can't stop thinking about these two! Enjoy!)

Emily walked into the classroom with a sad expression. She just got a call from her mother saying that she was canceling there trip to Hawaii. They were gonna go there for her father's birthday to surprise him but now she can't do it.

Emily sat at the back of the class hoping to sink into its darkness. As she wrote in her notebook, she felt soft kisses on her neck. Emily closed her mouth to stop the giggles that threaten to make a sound. "Steven no." She whispered as she heard him chuckling behind her. Emily covered her neck with the scarf she wore today and tightened it around her neck. Emily smirked thinking that she was alright until she felt Steven poking her sides. Emily gasped at the feeling and tried desperately to cover her sides. "I can't find my cutie pie. Are you my cutie pie?" Steven whispered.

What is he doing now?

Emily stuck her tongue out in any direction. "Stop it." She whispered back. "You don't seem to be my cutie pie. Can you help me?" Steven whined making Emily wanna laugh harder. Quickly thinking of a solution, Emily raised her hand. "Um, can I use the bathroom?" Emily asked slamming her hand back down when she felt Steven poking her armpit. "Of course Emily." The teacher replied as Emily raced into the hall.

She didn't get very far though. Steven came right in front of her when the door closed. "Hello there sweetie." Steven said as Emily looked at him in confusion. "I can't seem to find my cutie pie. I've been looking for her everywhere. Can you help me?" Steven wore a cheeky smile and a sad yet playful expression. "Um...okay." Emily replied deciding to play along. "Can you...describe her for me?"

"Well she's got long curly black hair." Steven curled up a bit of Emily's curly hair and brushed it softly against her ears which happen to be just as ticklish as her belly. Emily squeaked and giggled. "Steven hehehehehe!" Steven gasped. "How do you know my name? We've never even met." Emily snickered at his childish behavior as Steven said, "Her ears are super small. And they're round like this." Steven gently wiggled his fingers on Emily's two ears. "GAH! Stop ihihihihihihihihit!"

"And her cheeks were so soft and squishy." Steven continued, giving Emily a big kiss on her cheek. "Ahahahahaha Steven quit it!"

"And I think her belly always makes noises. Noises that go like..." Steven picked up Emily who already knew what was coming next. "Steven? Steven! No no no!"

"THIS!" He shouted plunging his face into Emily's belly and making the biggest fart noises in a life time. Emily squealed so loud she was surprised no one heard it. "STEVEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM GONNA PEEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Steven placed Emily down and gasped again. "You ARE cutie pie!" Steven said with a huge smile on his face. Emily still giggled from the aftershock and smiled back. "There's my little smile." Steven smirked, rubbing his nose against hers. Emily stuck her tongue out again. "And there's that dorky smile I can't get enough of." Emily rolled her eyes and suddenly remember an important problem. "Um Steve. I uh..." Emily said gesturing to the restroom. Steven, realizing the situation, nodded. "Sure thing Emi. See you when you get home." Steven replied disappearing from Emily's sights.