Pet tickles

Brandon was talking on the phone to his girlfriend Elsa. She was going to be living with him tomorrow and he was so excited. And best of all, she loves animals. Brandon recently bought 2 pets for him and Elsa. A little cocker spaniel and a white vixen. They were both girls and they were so young.

Brandon laughed at something Elsa said. "We'll tell him I'll make sure no one touches my girl but me." Elsa laughed as well. "I'll be sure to do that. See you tomorrow."

"Love you." Brandon replied placing a traveling kiss through the phone. After he hung up, he heard a barking sound from his feet. He saw his little cocker spaniel pup smiling and running around in circles. She got into a pouncing position in which she were to play with another pup. Brandon chuckled and bent down low. "Hey there girl. Hi there. Whatcha doing? Whatcha doing there Stacy~" Brandon spoke in a baby like voice. Stacy the puppy barked happily and licked Brandon's cheek. "Aw Stacy." Brandon said as he picked her up. "You're a good girl aren't you. Yes you are. Yes you are." Stacy waved her paws and legs around in joy.

Suddenly, they both heard a sound coming from Brandon's old couch. The couch was so old, it had a lot of giant holes in it. Enough for a small white vixen to crawl through. The sound was almost like a childish laughter. Who knew vixens could laugh. Brandon smirked and walked towards the couch. "Oh Chelsea. Where's my little vixen gone to?" Chelsea the white vixen pup was indeed hiding in the sofa. She giggled trying to keep her Fox like laughter silent.

Brandon pretended to looked in a different direction but he sneakily slid his hand under the couch. His fingers were grasping a soft fur. "There you are." He smirked as he viciously tickled the white pup. Chelsea giggled and cried in the couch making her run back up to the surface. Brandon gasped dramatically. "There she is. My silly girl." Brandon swooped up the baby vixen in his arms. Now he had both Stacy and Chelsea in his grasp. "My two cutie pies. C'mere you." Brandon sat down and place both pets on his lap. Brandon began to tickle the girls' bellies. Stacy and Chelsea laughed with so much glee, it was hard for Brandon to not smile. "I'm gonna tickle you. I'm gonna tickle you. Tickle tickle tickle." The two baby girls laughed more when being teased at. Brandon then buried his face in Stacy's belly to feel her fur. "You're so soft my furry friend." Him talking into her belly made it tickle even more. Brandon did the same thing with Chelsea. "Yours is just as soft as your sister's. Yes it is. Yes it is."

This continued for a few minutes, until the pups were giving out silent laughter. Brandon let up from the tickle attack and kissed there faces instead. "You're so cute *kiss*. I love you so much *kiss*. Yes I do *kiss*. Yes I do *kiss*." Stacy and Chelsea giggled and snorted as they tried desperately to flee from there owner's ticklish tactics. Brandon laughed along with them. "Okay you silly girls. Go upstairs so I can wash you." Brandon said placing the girls down to run upstairs.