Train brothers

Okay, the little kid inside of me just had to watch Thomas and Friends again after so long without it. And then, the tickle fetish in me gave me an idea. Sense Thomas, Edward, and Gordon wear the same color, they could each be related. Yeah ik it's a little ridiculous but it never left my mind. And I just had to write this fanfic of the 3 of them. And yes, you already know who's getting tickle. Hint: He's the cheeky one.

Oh and side note: They are humans cause how is a train suppose to tickle?

———————

Gordon had just gotten off of work from dealing with a heavy load of passengers. He just turned off his huge train and was ready to turn in for the night. He yawned sleepy and brought out his house key from the back of his pocket. "Finally, the day's over." He moaned as he turned the key to his house door to unlock it.

Once he stepped in, he noticed how quiet the house was. "Strange, it's never quiet." It was true. He returned at exactly 9:00pm. Either his youngest brother Thomas was asleep or brother Edward was watching some late night TV. Gordon closed the door to the house and was immediately greeted by a sudden force of gravity. "GAH!" He cried out, hearing a rather cheeky laughter. Gordon knew who it was before he got up from the floor.

Thomas. His youngest brother. He was only 8 years old and was still up for the day. He was suppose to be asleep by 7:45pm. Something was up. Gordon groaned. "Thomas." He glared as Thomas giggled like his cheeky little self. Thomas swiftly slid off of his eldest brother with ease and fell to the floor with a thud. "Yes?" He smiled rather sweetly. Gordon was not having it tonight.

Gordon folded his arms and continued to glare at the little boy. "Where's you're brother?" He asked simply. Thomas thought about it. "Well, he's standing right in front of me."

"I meant Edward."

"Ohhhhh the favorite one." Gordon's left eye twitch a bit to that. "He's on the couch sleeping." Gordon walked past Thomas who followed him closely still giggling a bit after his last attack. Gordon rolled his eyes and indeed, his other brother Edward was on the couch sleeping like a baby. "If only Thomas was like that." He muttered, gently tapping his brother's should to wake him up.

Edward's eyes slowly opened after the light touch and began to yawn, eager to know why he was woken up. "Gordon, I was asleep."

"Yeah, and who's suppose to be asleep at this hour?" Edward groaned and answered, "Thomas." As if on cue, Thomas flat jumped on Edward's lap just to be funny. Now it was Edward's turn to roll his eyes. "Thomas, aren't you tired."

"Nope." Thomas simply replied as both of his older brothers groaned. "We gotta put him down for a nap." Edward said as Gordon tried to think of a plan to get him to sleep.

Maybe there was a certain way for him to lose his energy a lot faster. Something that'll make him sleep almost instantly. Something like...an idea popped up in Gordon's head. He smirked at his youngest brother who was now running around the living room couch. "Hey Eddie, I have an idea." He said as he gestured for Edward to lean forward so he could whisper his plan.

The two of them whispered together on how to get Thomas to sleep and by the time they were done, Edward had a smirk of his own. "Oh Thomas." He called out as Thomas stopped running and stood in front of Edward. "Yeah yeah, what is it Eddie! Huh, huh?" Thomas said his foot practically bouncing off the ground. Edward chuckled a bit as Gordon tried to hide his evil smirk. "Me and Gordon have a surprise for you."

"REALLY REALLY REALLY!?" Thomas yelled bouncing up and down again. He was super excited. He loved surprises. Every time it was his birthday he was immediately ask what he got and every time they say, 'It's a surprise~' Thomas managed to stop jumping for now. Edward sighed in relief. "Come on up here and we'll give it to you."

Thomas waisted no time climbing up onto the couch and sitting in between his brothers. "Now close your eyes." Thomas did just that and right when he did, he felt very wiggling fingers scribbling all over his sides.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT'S GOIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHING OHOHOHOHON!" Thomas laughed as he also felt his arms being lifted over his head. Thomas managed to open his eyes a bit to see his brother Gordon tickling his belly. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GORDOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IHIHIHIT!" He yelled and laughed as Gordon laughed along with him. "Well next time maybe you should put a shirt on."

Yeah that's right. Poor little Thomas was high on sugar that he didn't even bother to put a shirt on. He likes running around half naked. Made him feel more like a man. But that consequence gives Gordon more room to tickle his poor tummy. "EDDIEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HELP MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Thomas cried hoping his middle brother would be nice to help him out.

Unfortunately for the future conductor, Edward decided to be extra mean today and help out Gordon instead. "Oh no, I think you deserve this." He replied as he got in on the ticklish fun and started to tickle Thomas's tiny armpits.

Gordon suddenly leaned forward to smell Thomas. "Oh geez! Thomas you stink." Gordon said pretending to pinch his nose. Edward caught onto his trick and nodded. "He's right Thomas. You smell like a pig."

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO I DOHOHOHOHOHON'T!"

"Yes you do. Now me and Edward are gonna have to clean you up." Gordon replied his face just inches from Thomas's tummy. "Ready Edward?" He looked to his brother who nodded and said, "Ready. Let's clean this stinky boy." And they did something that Thomas never thought they do.

They both began to lick his tummy and his neck. Gordon was licking fast like a puppy just meeting it's new owner while Edward was licking slowly to savor the moment as much as he can. Either way, they both tickled Thomas in there own way. And it was driving him crazy. "GAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO I'M NOHOHOHOT STINKYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" He tried to say but with all the tickling and laughing, it was hard to know what the 8 year old said.

Edward noticed the tears that Thomas was making. "Come on Gordon, let's not kill the little guy." Edward said as Gordon groaned and stopped tickling him. Edward did the same and Thomas was now catching his breath. "You both...are...the worst." Gordon laughed at that as Edward leaned forward and whispered something in his ear. Thomas screamed and quickly ran upstairs.

Gordon looked at Edward with confusion. "Woah, what was that all about?" He asked as Edward chuckled a bit. "I told him if he didn't go to bed, I'd tell everyone to call him Tommy instead of Thomas." Now, it was Gordon's turn to laugh.
————-
Woo! That took longer then expected! But I finished anyway. I hope you enjoyed my lovelies. ❤️