Road Trip!

Lily and Macie were sitting in the car waiting for Sam and Ryan. "Come on guys! We're gonna be late!" Macie complained. They were going to Florida for the summer and the boys were taking there sweet time. "Macie this is a standard process, be patience."

"SAMMY!"

"Okay okay we're done." Sam yelled back as he and Ryan sat in the car with there girlfriends. "Okay Uber, take us to Florida!"

"Don't call me an Uber." There friend Brandon said as he started the car and drove to there destination.

——————-

"I hopped off the plane at L.AX! With my dream and a cardigan!"

"Welcome to the land of fame excess. Woah! Am I gonna fit in?" The two girls sang on the radio. Not even 5 minutes into the road trip, the song came on. And the girls were singing there heart out while the boys tried there best to stay sane. "Jumped in the cab here I am for the first time."

"Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign!"

"THIS IS ALL SO CRAZY!"

"EVERYBODY SEEMS SO FAMOUS!" The girls continued as Ryan groaned. "Oh god please stop!"

"My head's gonna explode!" Sam complained. It's not that they were bad singers. They loved there singing voices actually. It was the song itself that made them cringe. "My tummy's turning and I'm feeling kinda homesick."

"Too much pressure and I'm nervous."

"That's when the taxi man turned on the radio!"

"And the Jay-Z song was on!" The boys widen there eyes. "Oh no." They said together. "And the Jay-Z song was on!"

"SO I PUT MY HANDS UP! THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG!"

"THE BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY!" The girls scream bucking there heads and waving there arms in the air. "NODDING MY HEAD LIKE YEAH!" Macie sang nodding her head. "MOVE MY HIPS LIKE YEAH!" Lily sang moving her hips to the rhythm of the song.

"I GOT MY HANDS UP THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG!"

"THEY KNOW IM GONNA BE OKAY!"

"YEAH!!! ITS A PARTY IN THE USA! YEAH!!!! ITS A PARTY IN THE USA!" The girls cheers and sang as Ryan decided that he's finally had enough and starts to spider tickle Lily's sides. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RYAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Come on my little butterfly. Where's that singing voice I love?" Ryan teased with a smirk. Macie gasped and continued to sing the song making Sam grab her and blow raspberries in her neck. "EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE SAMMY EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE LEMME GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

"Hell naw. I'm not listening to that song." Sam replied while digging his fingers into Macie's midsection.

The two girls tried there hardest to continue singing the song. Soon, the song was at the bridge and Lily was singing and laughing at the same time. "HAHAHAHAHA FEEL LIKE HOHOHOHOHOPPING ON A FLIHIHIHIHIHHIHIT!" Ryan smirked more and squeezed Lily's thighs to make her scream.

Macie got the opportunity to make it work. "HAHAHAHAHA BACK TO MY HOMETOWN TONIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIGHT!"

"Ryan! They're singing! Do something!" Sam pleaded making his way to Macie's own thighs. "HAHAHAHAHAHA SOMETHING STAHAHAHAHAHAPS MEHEHEHEHE EVERY TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIME!!"

"THE DJ PLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYS MY SONG AND IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI FEEL ALRIGHT!" The girls successfully finish the bridge, the boys screamed in defeat and buried there faces in there belly's to blow raspberry bombs. Soon the girls were nothing but giggling mush as there screams of plea filled the car.

After a few minutes of belly torture, the two boyfriends let them go to breathe. "No more singing cringe 2000s song. Got it?" Sam said as the girls nodded. "Fine."

Not even 3 minutes later

"ALL MY SINGLE LADIES!"

"NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

"THAT'S IT!" Ryan yelled while furiously tickling Lily. Same with Sam who was tickling Macie again.

The car was still making noise to this very day.