Shy girl

Kaylee was sitting on the couch with her older brother Kyle. They were watching Wall-E, and Kaylee really loves Eve. "Eve Vah!" Kaylee said as Kyle chuckled at his sister. "What's Eve-vah doing?" He asked her already knowing the answer since he watched the movie when he was a kid too. "Flying in the sky." Kaylee answered being this the 20th time they saw this movie.

Kyle kissed Kaylee's cheek as Kaylee giggled. "You wanna fly like Eve-vah?"

"Yeah!" Kaylee said as Kyle picked her up and spun her around. "WEEEEEEE!" Kaylee said as Kyle then heard the doorbell ring. "Oh, Justin's here!" Kyle said placing his sister on the couch. Kaylee shot scared and snuck herself into the couch. She was very shy. She didn't like it when new people come over. She just liked her brother. Because he was always there.

Kyle opened the front door to reveal his friend Justin. "Ayyyyyyye my brotha!"

"Ayyyyyyyye my sista!" Kyle said back as Justin playfully shoved him. "I'll have you know my dick is bigger than yours." Justin replied heaven though he was laughing. The two of them hugged each other brotherly and did a Wakanda salute. "May Chadwick Rest In Peace." Kyle said as Justin bowed there's heads for a bit.

After there moment of silence, Justin peaked over the couch. "Hey who's that?" Kaylee flinched and whimpered. "Oh that's my sister." Kyle said as he went over to the couch. "Hey there Kaylee, don't be scared." Kyle said as he gestured for Justin to come over.

Kyle held Kaylee in his arms. "Come on, it's okay. Justin won't hurt you." Kyle replied soothing Kaylee's back. Kaylee peaked at Justin who waved her. Kaylee shyly waved back and nuzzled her face into Kyle again. The two brother laughed. "Aw, she's so shy." Justin said as Kyle started to smirk. "You know there's one way to make her not so shy." Kyle suggested as he traced his hand down Kaylee's sides causing her to jerk and muffle her giggled. "Aw, is she smiling?" Kyle said as he traced his finger down her belly this time, making Kaylee turned into a new position.

Justin smirked. "Hey Kyle, what's happens if I do...this." Justin said as Kaylee felt Justin's fingers scribbling all over her feet. This time, Kaylee's laughter took over and she was now laughing her guts off. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEASE!"

"Goochie goochie goo sweetie." Justin said as he used both hands to tickle her two tiny feet. Kyle laughed at Justin's tickling as he decided to join in the fun by tickling Kaylee's neck. Kaylee thrashed and tried to kick but Justin held her ankles firmly. "Oh no, you're not escaping until you're not shy anymore." Justin said as he started to gently squeeze her kneecaps. "Hey Kyle, permission to give her a raspberry?"

"Permission granted my fellow brother."

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!" Kaylee pleaded as Justin brought his face down to Kaylee's belly. "I'm gonna get you." He teased as he blew a raspberry right over her belly button. Kaylee lost all control as her laughter filled up the entire house.

Once Justin stopped his torture, Kaylee inhaled as hugged herself, covering her eyes with her hands. "So, can I see that beautiful face." Justin said wiggling his finger under Kaylee's chin. Kaylee ducked her chin over her neck and smiled. "Okay okay." She said as she uncovered her eyes. Justin gasped dramatically and picked up the 5 year old. "YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Justin said spinning her around. Kaylee laughed as Justin spun her around and around. Kyle laughed happy that his best friend was there for his little sister. "Alright Justin, chill out man. Let the little girl watch her movie." Kyle said as Justin put her back on the couch. "Mission control, we have landed safely on planet couch. I repeat: we landed safely on planet couch." Kaylee and Kyle laughed more at Justin's immaturity.

"So, who wants to watch Wall-E?"

"ME ME ME ME ME!" Kaylee screamed as Kyle pressed play on the screen.