My little cutie pie

(This is another gift to JustWritingMyDreams one of my favorite tickle authors. Enjoy love ❤️. Also none of the characters belong to me)

Emily was sitting on the bus by herself. She was thinking about the first time she met that boy. Steven. Yeah that was his name. She shivered and covered her feet. "Never again." She promised herself. Though she was never going to keep it.

After she was dropped off back home, she got a strange feeling like she was being watched. Emily shrugged it off and walked into her room. She sighed in relief when she finally closed the door to her room.

Only for her to feel spider tickles all over her sides. "Hehehehehehehe stop it hehehehehehehehehehe." Emily giggled as the invisible figure became visible to her. "Hi there my little cutie pie." Steven replied with a smirk while nuzzling his face info Emily's neck. Emily squeal and managed to get out of his hold. "No! Not this time!" Emily yelled running downstairs into the kitchen with Steven hot in pursuit. "Come back here sunshine. You can't hide from me~" Emily heard her tickle monster say as she heard him through out the room.

Emily giggled in anticipation when she heard Steven calling out for her. "Where are you...I know you're there." Emily silently giggled as Steven smirked at the sound and chuckled. "I see you. C'mere you!" Emily burst into a fit of laughter feeling vicious tickles up her sides and belly. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STEVEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Steven revealed himself and started kissing Emily's neck. "Aw what an adorable neck you got there cutie. Goochie goochie goo. Tickle tickle tickle." Steven moved down to her hip bone which made Emily's laughter go up and octave.

Suddenly, Emily started to blow a couple of silly raspberries while she was laughing. Steven though it was the cutest thing ever. "Aw sunshine you like raspberries too? I love raspberries. Tell you what, how about I give you some."

"NO NO NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Emily pleaded as Steven hoisted her up bridal style and lifted her shirt up a bit. "No don't!" Emily shot her hands down to cover her tummy. "That's not gonna stop me sunshine." Steven replied as he pretended to look up at something. Emily was confused and looked up along with him until a flash of Steven's smirked came across his face and he brought his face down and blew hard on Emily's poor tummy. "NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO STEVEN PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!" Emily wiggled around in Steven's grasp trying to get out of his hold.

Steven only chuckled and walked upstairs to Emily's room still blowing raspberries in her tummy. "You're so cute my little cutie pie." He mumbled in her tummy. Emily giggled as he finally placed her on the bed. "Steven hehehehehe what're you hehehehehe doing here?"

"I just came here to see my favorite girl." Steven cupped Emily's face into his hands. "Is that you? Are you my favorite girl?" Steven teased talking in a baby voice making Emily laugh more. "Yes you are. Yes you are." Steven smiled at the giggling girl in front of him. "Steven! Hahahahahahaha stop being so hahahahahaha silly!"

"You want me to be silly? Okay." Steven started making silly faces. Emily couldn't take it anymore and laughed at the top of her lungs. "OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS EVEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WORSE!" Soon Steven stopped and chuckled at her. "My little cutie pie." Steven gave her a kiss on the cheek and vanished from thin air.

Emily finally relaxed. "You're gonna keep coming back are you?" Emily asked and in response, a piece of paper and a pencil moved on its own and it wrote the word 'yes.'

Tickle StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara