Loonatics Unleashed

Ik Ik it's been like FOREVER since I've updated this book. I'm in college rn so it's been harder to keep track of all my unfinished books. Anyway, this is a make up for having to wait so long for PAW Patrol. If anyone can guess this show, I'll happily follow your account.

Not including you Starlight-Prime you already know what I'm talking about XD

Anyway, let's get on with it. Btw, here's the link to my story Idiotic Unleashed. It's filled with amateur errors so please just ignore them.

https://www.wattpad.com/1142875600-idiotics-unleashed-ocs-bg

------------------

Being the younger sister of a intergalactic hero was one thing. Being on your brother's team of intergalactic heroes was a whole other. Alexandria Elise Bunny was the younger sister of Ace Bunny, the leader of the Loonatics. When the meteor struck all those years ago, he was frightened and scared. He barely communicated with her and their father Bernard Bunny. Ever since their mother had died when Alex was only 8 years old, Ace had been completely distant. Now, because of his powers, he was even more distant than before. Barely taking any calls, never showing up for dinner parties. Alex was getting real tired of it. She wished there was a way to just talk with him so he won't have to ghost his family.

And then, just a few days after the Loonatics moved out of their old HQ, another meteor had struck ACMEtropolis. This meteor wasn't like the last one. It was a little smaller, but it still made a major impact. Because of this meteor, Alex was able to gain a super power. Telekinesis. The ability to make any object float. Including herself.

Like her brother, she was afraid of this power. Having no idea how to deal with it, or control it, she along with 5 other teenagers were taken to the hospital to be examined for any possible injuries. However, Alex had gotten an emergency call from her brother, saying that he was in danger. Having no choice but to escape the hospital, she and the 5 other teenagers made it to the old Loonatics HQ.

From there, she was able to know who everyone was. Leon Bunny, Daffy the 5th Duck, Tez Tasmanian, Taylor E. Coyote, and Zipp Runner. All of them being siblings of the Loonatics. As their leader (after a poor argument from Daffy the 5th), Alex was able to get the time into space to save their siblings. In the process, ACMEtropolis was hit by a large radiation meteor that caused the entire planet to be uninhabitable. Pollution and gas were up very high and the planet smelled so bad that you'd be able to tell if you were getting close or not. Neither the Loonatics or their siblings (who call themselves the Idiotics) couldn't go home.

And it broke Alex's heart.

Sure, living on planet Blanc in the center of the universe had it's ups and downs. Prince Tweetums was nice enough to let them stay in his castle for a while. At least until her and her friends were ready to stay with the Loonatics. Tweetums explained that it was a process so that they would be able to get use to living on a new planet. One after another, Alex saw as her friends started to get use to the planet. First Tez, then Taylor, Daffy the 5th, Zipp, and finally Leon. Alex was the only one who stayed behind. Still not ready to accept the new reality.

And now, here she was. Laying in her bed, her hero suit still on her body as she tried to go to sleep. But sleep never came. Alex heard a knock at her door. Rubbing her eyes and yawning, Alex got off of the bed and walked over to the door. "Who is it?"

"It's me Miss Bunny." The voice said from behind the door. Tweetums. Or one of Tweetums' robots. Alex opened the door, the robo-Tweetum standing by her door waiting patiently. "Does his royal highness need me for anything?" Alex asked as the robot shook his head. "Nope. The real Tweetums has told me to tell you that Ace Bunny is waiting for you."