Mad/Happy Girlfriend

"Come on Liz. You can't be mad at me forever." Drake said as Liz only groaned at Drake under her blankets under her bed. "You know I didn't mean it when I called your sister out. You of all people know why."

"Go away." Liz replied as she took out her octopus plush with a frown on it. Drake shrugged. "Really? The octopus."

"His name is guppie. Treat him with respect!" Liz replied back going back to her blankets. Drake walked over to her and laid on top of her on the bed. "Come on, I wanna see my happy girl. What happened to my happy girl?" Drake whined awhile scratching Liz's sides. Liz jerked up and giggled. Drake soon smirked at her reaction and did the same thing. The same result showed up on her face. "Are you still a ticklish little girl?" Drake asked as he used both hands to spider tickle Liz's sides. Liz giggled like crazy. "YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU JERK!" Liz cried as she felt giant tickle hands all over her sides. "Still mad? Well we can fix that." Drake turned Liz over onto her back and tickles Liz's helpless belly. Liz squealed and balled her hands into a fist and banged them on the bed. "DRAKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Liz begged as Drake smiled at her. "Hey we're almost to a smile. Just a little more..." Drake trailed off slowly lowering his head to Liz's belly. "Oh Lizzy." Drake teased using Liz's nickname. Liz knew that voice. And that smirk. She was gonna get it now. "No! No! No! No! I'm not mad. I'm not m-AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Drake blew a huge raspberry right in Liz's midsection.

When Drake stopped his tickle torture, Liz inhaled and smiled at her. "There's my happy girl." Drake said giving his girlfriend a kiss on the lips. "You goof ball." Liz said as Drake looked at the octopus. "So you gonna change that?" He asked as Liz rolled her eyes and duck down back into her blankets. She grabbed the octopus and pulled it under with her. Drake waited a while for the octopus to return to a happy face. Drake smiled again as Liz emerged from the blankets. "Happy."

"Very." He replied as he nuzzled into her neck earning a giggle from his now happy girlfriend.