Brithday tickles

Elizabeth was laying in her bed and yawned as her body started to wake up. Today was her birthday. She is official 24 and she wanted to celebrate it.

By sleep!

Elizabeth pulled the covered over her head as she felt the sunlight kicking in. She groaned. "Can't I just sleep already?"

"Is that my lovely girlfriend I here." That was Jacob. Elizabeth's boyfriend. He was very excited for Elizabeth's birthday. He planned the perfect party for her. And she was gonna enjoy it.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "Hush. Lemme sleep." She replied as Jacob gasped dramatically. "And miss out on this special day of the year?" He asked as he climbed over so he was on top of her. "Do you even know what today is?" Elizabeth giggled. "Yes I do."

"Then tell me." Jacob replied as Elizabeth yawned and said, "My birthday."

"YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Jacob furiously tickled Elizabeth sides causing Elizabeth to giggle and laugh. "Jacob HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Today is your 24th birthday! I'm gonna tickle you for 24 minutes straight. Coochie coochie coo." Jacob teased as he slid his fingers under the covers so he can did into her belly. "Oh Lizzy, look how ticklish you are." He said as Elizabeth squeaked when his cold fingers made contact with her stomach. "OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD PLEASEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

Elizabeth cried for mercy but it never came for Jacob found his way up her neck and spider tickled her navel. "Coochie coochie coo birthday girl." Jacob said as he gave Elizabeth a big wet slobbery kiss on her cheek. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JACOB YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JERK!" Jacob gasped dramatically again. "How dare you insult your dear boyfriend. But I'll let you off the hook because it's your birthday." He said as he Jacob kept tickling her for exactly 24 minutes.

Jacob finally stopped so Elizabeth can breathe. "So, who's birthday is it?" He asked as Elizabeth sighed and looked at him. "Mine."

"And what're you gonna do?" Jacob asked as Elizabeth sat up. "Go downstairs for breakfast."

"That's what I thought. OPERATION 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH' STARTS NOW!!!!"