Finding the two of them

1 year ago

Brandon was tired and grumpy. He just lost his job at the new station as a janitor. To be honest, he hated that job too, but it was the only one that gave him money for his apartment rent. Now, he has to look for a new one. And it's driving him crazy!

Brandon rubbed his fingers in his hair. "GRRRR! STUPID CYLDE!" He shouted, referring to his old co worker who he didn't like. Well, at least he never had to see him again. "Come on Brandon, look on the bright side. At least things can't get any worse." Just as if faith itself had given up on him, the sky clouded and it began to rain. "Okay, maybe they can."

——————

The walk to his apartment took him hours to get to. Normally he would take the bus, but he was running low on cash. He needed to save for a car. Or at least a bike.

When Brandon made it back to the building, he saw the mistress at the counter. "Evening Brandon. Another chore day at work?" she asked like a grumpy old witch. Brandon rolled his eyes at Ms. Rachael. "Look here mistress, I'm not in the mood tonight."

"Me neither. You got 3 more days to pay the rent." Brandon internally facepalmed. He knew he forgot something! "I'll get the rent, just leave me alone you old hag."

"WHO'RE YOU CALLING AN OLD HAG!?" Brandon ignored the mistress and got onto the elevator. He pressed a button to the 4th floor and the door closed instantly.

——————

Brandon walked out of the elevator to his apartment. Only when he got there, he was greeted by a tiny basket. The basket was decorated in pink and white colors. It had a bow on top of the handle and a blanket inside there. Brandon was confused and walked towards the basket. "What's this, an early birthday present?" Brandon grabbed the basket from the floor and used his key to open his apartment door.

Brandon widen his eyes. His place was a mess. All of the food was on the floor, his wall corners had feces on them, and worst of all, his couch was all scratched up. Like someone was chewing threw it. Brandon groaned. "I don't know who lives here, but they better keep there pet in check." Brandon tossed the basket on the couch when he heard a small whimper. Brandon turned back to the basket and went to inspect it. "Baskets don't talk. Or whimper." Slowly, Brandon lifted the blanket and what he saw, shocked him to no end.

It was a puppy. A little cocker spaniel. Her fur was white and brown and her tail wagged in delight. Her eyes were blue like the river and her smile was just as bright. (Excuse my rhyming XD). The puppy barked and tried to jump out of the basket. Brandon rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "What the-how in the-!?" Brandon had so many questions for the little pup. The cocker spaniel struggled to free herself from the basket, so Brandon snapped out of his thoughts to help her. "Alright little missy. Where did you come from?" The puppy didn't understand what he was saying. She just ran around in circles playing with her rather short tail. Brandon rolled his eyes seeing that he wasn't a gonna get answers out of the pup.

Brandon decided to check under the pup's neck, but the puppy thought it was a game and chunked her head down. "Hey, I need to see you neck." The puppy  only giggled and made her neck invisible. Brandon didn't get what she was doing, but he heard her giggle and assumed one thing. "Are you ticklish?" He asked as the puppy giggled wildly.

This gave him an idea.

"Well, if you're not gonna show me, I'm gonna goochie goochie goo my way over to you." Brandon smirked and sneakily brought both of his hands to the puppy's tiny sides and wiggled his fingers. The pup instantly burst into a fit of giggles, making her roll over on her back and wave her paws around like a turtle stuck on its shell. Her head stretched up and her neck was seen. "I got you. I got you." Brandon teased at her and chuckled. Brandon scanned the puppy's neck looking for any collar. "Hmm, looks like you don't have a home." Brandon stopped tickling the puppy and looked at her.

The pup was still upside down, giggling. When she stopped, she noticed Brandon's unhappy face. She was confused a bit by it so she was unhappy too. Brandon thought about what to do with her and decided...oh of course he would! "Hey you wanna stay with me?" He asked her even though she couldn't understand. The puppy saw his smile and smiled again. "You wanna stay with me don't you? Yes you do. Yes you do." Brandon rubbed his nose against the puppy's making her laugh with joy. "Hmm you're gonna need a name. How about...Stacy."

The puppy stopped completely....then joyously celebrated by barking proudly. Brandon laughed. "That's my girl. That's you. You're my girl. Yes you are." Brandon was about to tickle her again when he heard a little sneeze coming from the couch.

Both he and Stacy turned to the right to see a white noise sticking out from the sofa. The tiny mystery figure smoothed out of the couch with ease. It was a baby white fox. She was white as snow and her body was trembling with fright. "Hey hey it's okay." Brandon said as he lightly picked up the fox pup and placed her next to Stacy. The pup sniffed Stacy a little bit and turned her head to Brandon. "Looks like we have a bit of a stole away." He said as the fox went over to him in curiosity. Brandon smiled at her and tickled her little belly. "Do you like tickles too? Goochie goochie goo." Just like Stacy, the fox pup immediately began to giggle. Stacy giggled along with her and so did Brandon. "Aw, you two are the cutest girls I've ever seen. I think this own deserves a name like...Chelsea. You like that? You like Chelsea?" Brandon cooed at the little vixen pup. The fox nodded her head still giggling at her new name.

Once Brandon had stopped, the two girls looked at him not knowing what to do next. "Alrighty then." Brandon looked around his apartment. It was still a dump and it reeked with feces everywhere. "I'm assuming you are the culprit behind these feces Chelsea?" Brandon folded his arms a bit as Chelsea blushed in embarrassment. Brandon rolled his eyes. "Aw I still love you. Okay, I should probably clean this up." Just as he was about to get up, Brandon heard a stomach growl from Stacy. Now it was Stacy's turn to blush. "After I make some dinner."

WHEW! Ik that was long am I right? Did you enjoy it guys?