Chapter 34

Midoriya's POV

My body felt like it was floating in water. Where am I? I opened my eyes, or at least I thought I had, but it was pitch black.

It was so cold... or was it warm? I couldn't tell, it's like my senses weren't working properly.

All of a sudden, my mind is flooded with images of a tall man with white and red hair. His eyes were kind. He smiled at we with such a sad and gentle expression. He seemed so familiar but I just couldn't remember him. He must have been someone important I'm sure of it.

I felt like I just had to remember him somehow. My body ached for his warmth but I could not understand why. The man reached out his hand and I took it. Then I remembered. His name was Shoto Todoroki, he was the most kind vampire I had ever met. My heart ached to be near him. I tried to reach for him more but then a horrible scene flashed across my eyes.

A girl was draining the blood from my body quickly. Todoroki was fighting two other men, destroying them with his flames. I was screaming for Todoroki but the girl just covered my mouth with her hand.

My consciousness faded rapidly. I could feel my body dying. By the time Todoroki was able to get to me, I had lost too much blood and died. That's when I ended up here I suppose.

The transformation wasn't completed... No... I didn't want to go... no, no, no... this isn't how it was supposed to happen... I don't want to leave Todoroki!! The only thing I could feel was pain, my chest tightened, it was hard to swallow. My hearted ached so much. I felt my eyes sting as I cried out in pain.

Another scene was laid out before me, it was of Todoroki. He was crying, hunched over in the snow. Shards of ice grew around him. He sat in front of a large stone, something was engraved on it.

Izuku Midoriya

That was all. Todoroki was screaming out in pain, gripping his chest, as the ice grew taller. His heart was hurting so much. His skin was even more pale than usual. He had been starving himself. His tears fell from his face, melting the snow as the fell.

I tried to reach out to him but the image faded away. "Todoroki!" I called out in anguish. "Todoroki! Please come back! Please-" I yelled but nothing came out. Everything went black and quiet, then my consciousness faded out again.

When I awoke again, I was freezing. I laid in the snow. I raised up and looked around. I was laying in front of the large stone that had my name engraved into it. I reached out and touched the cold stone.

Then I heard a sniffling sound behind me and turned my head, that's when our eyes locked. "Shoto." I teared up.

A/N: If you enjoyed this chapter, follow me and leave a like for more updates! Thanks so much for reading! ÒwÓ